Thinking 'bout You

Liam is tired. He is tired of everything. He's still upset about Hayden leaving him alone when he needed her the most. He is worried about his friends getting hurt because Scott left them last month, he might not be there to help Liam. Now Liam has to save his friends and pack alone.

But right not he can't stop thinking about how the devil himself saved him. Not just once. Several times..
Theo Raeken. The selfish chimera who only cared about power. He killed Scott, the true alpha. Killed his own pack for power.. but why did he save Liam so many times? Even when he had chances to run away, Theo chose to stay by Liam's side. Why though?

Why am I even thinking about him ?
Why should I care ? He only did this to be in the pack.
He thought to himself. More like tried to convince himself that he doesn't care about Theo. He just wanted to sleep. But he couldn't. It was now 2 in the morning. He thought about calling Theo and tell him that he was worried but he thought Theo would probably laugh at him. But he still called Theo anyways.

"What the hell Liam it's 2 in the morning. Why are you calling now?" Theo answered. Angry.
"Theo, where are you..? I called because I can't stop worrying about you and Sheriff Stilinski told me that you were sleeping in your car the other night. Why didn't you tell me? Are you doing okay?" Liam almost yelled at the older boy. Nervous. He didn't know why he was so nervous whenever he spoke to Theo.
Theo didn't say a word. Liam could tell he was upset. But about what exactly? Was he upset because that Liam yelled at him? Or he was upset because Liam found out about him living in his car..
"Theo I- I'm sorry. Can we meet tomorrow...? I really need to talk to you."
Theo agreed.

-
A/N :
I'm happy I finished The first part!!!! Let's see if I can continue. Btw it's my first book so please don't judge me hahahah!;
it was so short I'm sorry ;)