"No problem Katsuma!" Eijiro smiled at the pup.

"Yeah pup." Katsuki stared into the pups eyes.

Katsuma then went back to his dam, jumping onto the bed, taking out the last box.

Katsuma opened up the box, taking out a pair of low top shoes. They're both the colour white with grey.

"Wow, mama!"

"You like them?"

"Yes! I love, love them!"

"I'm glad." Izuku leant over to Katsuma, kissing his forehead.

The small pup giggled.

"You have two other bags. One of them has two more pairs of shoes, while the other one is new clothing for you." Katsuma nodded his head.

"Okay! Can I look at the shoes only? Because I think mama picked out good clothing, so I won't have to see it!" Izuku nodded his head with a soft laugh.

Katsuki then grabbed the other back with the two shoeboxes in it, walking over to the dam and pup.

"Here." Katsuki handed the bag to Izuku who then gave it to Katsuma.

Katsuma then quickly shoved his hand into the bag, pulling out the next pair of shoes.

He placed the box into his lap opening it up to see plain black shoes.

Katsuma smiled, before opening up the next one which had plain white shoes.

Katsuma then jumped up, throwing himself onto his dam.

"I love you, mama!" Izuku giggled, kissing the top of Katsumas head.

"I love you most."
{ Y'all me writing 'I love you most' made me remember tangled xd. Anyone else or just me }

Katsuki and Eijiro looked down at their watches, seeing it was nearly time for them to go make dinner.

"Hey, we're gonna go down to make some dinner for everyone." Katsuma then got up off of his dam, going straight towards both of the Alphas, looking up at them.

"Yes, bud?" Eijiro smiled.

"I'm helping!" Katsuma stomped his small foot onto the floor.

"Of course you can help," Katsuki said looking down at the pup.

"Hmm, you know for a mean person you're pretty nice!" Katsuma smiled at the ash blonde.

"HEY, I'M NOT MEAN!" Katsuki said as he then begun to chase the pup.

"AHHH!" Katsuma laughed, screaming as he ran down the hall, down the stairs as Katsuki chanted him. And to the surprise of everyone who was hearing this, Katsuki was laughing as well.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Eijiro chuckled as he watched the pup and Alpha run out of the room. He then turned his gaze to Izuku who was smiling softly at the Alpha and pups interactions.

Izuku then looked towards Eijiro to see him smiling at the Omega.

"Oh...u-uh yes?" Eijiro then gave a soft smirk.

"Could you possibly, maybe, try on the lingerie for Katsuki and me to see~?" Izuku face when pink.

"Of course you don't have to, it's your choice. But I just think it would be nice to see what they look like on you~" Eijiro said in a deep husky voice, right before speaking normally again.

"Anywho, I'll be downstairs making dinner with Katsuki and Katsuma. I'll come to get you when dinners ready.. uh or Katsuma will come to get you!" Izuku sat on his bed silent, not knowing what to say.

Eijiro chuckled, leaving the room whilst closing the door behind himself.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the thirteenth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1063