ATEEZ San (Haphephobia)

Start from the beginning

"Sannie, can you hear me now aegi," I asked gently. He still didn't react which made me sigh but hugging me seemed to be helping him calm down slightly, no longer shaking so I decided to just sit there and let him go until he starts to react or show signs of being able to hear me. I looked down at him sadly as he sobbed, wishing I could take away whatever pain he was hiding inside.

San's POV

Everything was going so well. Wooyoung and I were hugging happily on the couch as we watched TV and just relaxed. Then everything went downhill, all it took was a split seconds mistake from Wooyoung that he didn't realise and I was lost in my head, memories replaying in my mind.

~

"Why hello there baby boy." I looked up to see two men about mid-forties walking up to me. Some nice men to talk to.

"Hi," I said with a small smile.

"How old are you kiddo," the taller one asked.

"I'm 10, how old are you," I asked as I hiked my backpack up more.

"Where are you headed," he asked, ignoring my question.

"I'm heading back home from school," I told them.

"That's nice. You must be hungry," the smaller one said. My ears perked up at that. Do they have food for me?

"Yeah, I usually eat when I get home," I replied.

"Well we have some food at our house not far from here, do you want us to take you there," the taller asked. It did sound really tempting but mum and dad always told me never to go anywhere with people they don't know.

"Mum and dad wouldn't want me going anywhere with people they don't know," I said nervously.

"Oh don't worry San, we know your parents. We're close family friends. We were around a lot when you were younger," the eldest said. They know mum and dad?

"Really!? Then they'd be fine with me going," I said with an excited grin.

"Perfect baby boy. Why don't you come with us," he said holding out his hand. I nodded and quickly grabbed it, letting him pull me along down the alley where I assume his house is. I'm so hungry, I literally can't wait for the food.

"How much food is there," I asked happily as I bounced a little while we walked.

"Lot's of food and lot's of lollies, just come with us," the smaller said. I nodded and grinned, very excited for some extra food. Maybe I can eat this and then still eat when I get home as long as they don't tell mum dad that I ate with them. They stopped outside some old looking building and I was slightly confused before I realised it was probably where they were living. I shouldn't say anything about it because it would be rude to point out their living space isn't really up to standard.

"Come on baby boy," the tall one said as he walked into a room with an old bed that had some chains on it. Odd?

"Where's the food," I asked.

"It'll be here in a second, Jaewon is just going to grab it," the tall one said as the smaller (Jaewon left the room).

"Why don't you come sit down," the man said, pointing to the bed. I shrugged and walked over, sitting down as he sat next to me. I was confused when he grabbed the chains and started to tighten them around my wrists but maybe this is just what they do.

"Are you going to be good for us baby boy," he asked.

"Of course. Mum says I'm the best boy, I never get into trouble and I have a perfect attendance," I nodded. I get straight A's as well.