Enhypen Sunghoon (Angrophobia)

Sunghoon's POV

I'm all for having a diet plan and wanting to maintain a weight or lose a couple of kilos but this, this is just unreasonable.

"W-what do you mean only one meal a day. That's not enough food to get me through a day, especially with all the practice we're doing for the upcoming comeback," I said as I looked up from the crazy diet plan that my manager had given me.

"It is enough and it will be enough. You're one of the main visuals for the group which means you need to be looking good. That also means that you need to go on this diet plan so you can lose the weight quickly," he told me.

"My weight is fine though and this could cause some serious health issues," I said shaking my head.

"Did you even listen to a word I just said," he asked, his voice raising slightly. My breath caught in my throat and I took a slight step back in worry.

"Y-Yeah but-."

"No but's. You are to do this, or you can risk being kicked out of the group," he said crossing his arms.

"W-What, that's not fair. I worked hard to become apart of Enhypen, you can't just take that away because I want to say healthy," I said shaking my head.

"I can take that away if you refuse to do a simple task that is asked for you and I will. Now you either stick to this plan or you leave the band, it's as simple as that," he told me.

"Please, Manager-Nim. I just want to stay healthy, can we at least add an extra meal," I asked quickly.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME RIGHT NOW PARK SUNGHOON. EITHER YOU DO WHAT I AM ASKING OR YOU CAN GET LOST YOU PIECE OF SHIT," he yelled, pointing his finger in my face and making me flinch back a bit.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered, my eyes welling up and my hands getting clammy.

"I-I'll do it," I added quickly when I noticed the fury in his eyes. He scoffed before shaking his head and walking out, leaving me alone in the silent room. I stood there frozen for a few seconds before his anger and furious eyes flooded my vision. I don't like yelling, I can't cope with the anger. The fury in someone's eyes as they look at you with venom, hating ever inch of your being. I know that look, that emotion, I had to deal with it for 15 years. Whenever I made a mistake or upset my parents, they would yell and scream at me. My breathing hitched and my hands started shaking as I went backwards until my back made contact with the wall. The room was silent, but that didn't mean I couldn't hear anything. Flashbacks ran through my mind, young me hiding in a closet as my parents screamed at each other, me sobbing as they screamed at me. They just kept coming and coming, hitting me like a freight train and invading all my thoughts. I don't know when the tears started to fall, I was too scared to pay attention but I did notice when my legs gave out and I came crashing to the floor. I began to sob and choke, not getting enough breaths out. Screams kept playing my head, making me get more worked up and scared. I clutched at my throat with my shaking hands and tried to breathe better but it didn't help. I started punching the floor, gradually getting stronger and stronger as I tried to draw my attention to the pain rather than the screaming. I heard a bang and a yell, another yell. My ears were blocked and it felt like I was underwater, my vision going fuzzy. I felt something warm and soft on my face, my head being lifted up but black was swimming in my vision and I couldn't focus properly. I heard something muffled but the lack of oxygen was getting to me and I slowly felt myself falling backwards before everything was black.

Jay's POV

I was exhausted. I had decided to stay back after practice to put some extra work which I think I'm seriously regretting right now. My limbs were sore as I packed up my bag and slowly walked out into the hall. I'm glad the elevators are working again because I would probably collapse if I was to try and walk 2 flights of stairs. I was walking past and old meeting room when I paused, hearing something strange. I walked up to the door and immediately pushed it open with a bang when I recognized the sound of crying. Any regret to staying back later, immediately vanished and my heart dropped.