|8|

"So you're telling me this bastard right here" Julian pointed to me. I rolled my eyes annoyed at him. "Took down an order member all by himself" he said, was it a question or a statement?

"Mate Im sure your father was very proud, I mean Im sure it is not everyday a fourteen year old takes out a strong wiza-"

"They are not that strong" I told interrupting him.

"Yeah whatever...you know you're a bastard" Julian laughed.

"Sod off" I scowled rolling my eyes. "Look you guys can admire me later-" I was interrupted. Of course I would be interrupted.

"Nobody admires you mate" Adam laughed like he saw something terribly funny. I ignored him and narrowed my eyes casting a look at him.

"As I was saying" I paused. "I need to know what side you guys are in first, be completely honest and tell everything" I said.

Everyone looked at each other uncomfortably.

"I think that's too much" Willow started. I turned towards her. "We're kids, we can't be choosing sides. I know I said earlier we were in a war, but we aren't directly in it" she said and sighed.

"I can agree on that mate" Julian said and nodded. Adam looked unsure.

Great.

I stood up immediately from my seat and walked to the waiter. I gave them the money. "Keep the change" I muttered and left the shop.

I started walking outside in a pavement, I was extremely fast for nine reason. I thought they were my friends, friends that would be there for me, be there forever. But of course no, I expected too much from them. Im the only one being in this type of situation. I would just became a death eater and a high reeve one in the possible few years. I mean come on let's face it, I'm not an average 14 year old teen because father raised me up to be a cold blooded killer and a be a mini version of him. I sighed at the thought of it.

I laughed to myself. Iam him.

3rd person POV.

Julian banged his fist at the table. "Fucking hell" he muttered. "Why is he-" Adam interrupted him.

"Okay, you guys are shitty" Adam sighed. "He counts on us and we should help him...I mean hello, we're the most awesome fourth years that ever lived"

"And come on Willow, I don't want you to remember that memory but he saved your father and took a crucio" 

"Like its the first time he ever got it"

He looked up at Willow and saw her sniffing, rubbing her eyes. "I-Im sorry- I didn't mean to make you cry-I apologise-"

"No its fine" she sniffed. "We haven't been great friends, I admit it" she nodded. She rubbed her eyes roughly and got up.

"C'mon" she told.

Adam grinned and hugged her. Julian rolled his eyes. "He's your bestfriend" Adam spat in disgust. They all were great friends but Adam was deadly serious right now. Everyone knows if he behaves like this, its better to do like he told so.

They got up and walked towards the direction they saw him walking.

Mattheo Riddle's POV.

I found Jennifer and Mum, they were sitting under an umbrella thing outside a hotel drinking something. Time to put on a fake smirk.

"Mum" I called out walking near them. I pulled out a chair from the empty table near us and sat on it.