|7|

"What are you saying?" Willow gasped. "Don't tell me-" I interrupted her.

"Yes Iam telling you" I gritted through my teeth. "Don't yell alright" I said quitely as I looked around.

"That is some serious shit" Adam said as he tilted his head. "It can't be- they're all dead"

"No they aren't" I said.

"But we read about them! I read about it" he yelled.

"Be quiet or I will kill you" I added coldy and he nodded.

"See, clearly you read it. And from where?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I- it was this old library" Adam said.

"Right, an ancient library and how excatly do you think that book about the order; as in the Dark Lord's enemy group, why would they have that" I acknowledged. "All the books we saw about them just stated, that they were weak and dead but we still don't know about that.

I sighed.

"See the thing is, they claimed to be one of the order memebers and I assume they are indeed...weak" I said quitely looking down.

"Why do you think that?" Willow asked.

"I don't know, its just that...I was able to kick down Finnagan or something he was an order memeber, he seemed Draco's age" I added. "See a fourteen year old was able to do that"

Adam rolled his eyes. "I think we can agree that you can take down a strong death eater despite the fact that they have to respect you"

I looked around annoyed. "Praising is awesome but this isn't the right time" I said. "Look, I can tell they are weak"

"I would say they aren't weak A
Mattheo" Willow said leaning in. "They probably assumed you were just an average fourteen year old"

"Alright enough" I said. "Now why are we interested in the order, can I remind you again?" I asked.

"We hate the death eaters" Willow and Adam said in unison lazily.

"Right and therefore my theory is proven that they are indeed weak" I said leaning back and relaxing my muscles. I noticed the waitress coming back.

"Look mate the thing is-" I hit him with a wandless silencio. The waitress served our beverages and walked away.

I removed the charm on him. "Bloody hell" he yelled. Willow laughed.

"Continue your point mate" I said sipping my espresso.

"Whatever" he said. "Look the point is, whether they're weak or not. You don't want to become a death eater-"

I interrupted him. "Say this in public and I don't know what I would do to you" I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Is this public for you" he snapped. I nodded my head sideways. "Good because Im not dumb" he said.

"Come to the point" I scowled.

"Alright look there are two sides, the order and the death eater ones. And we don't have to join a side, because this isn't a bloody war" he stated.

"Who told you we aren't in a war" Willow was looking at Adam with a serious face.

"Finally someone understands" I said as I stretched my arms. "We are in a war and Im born on the side I do not wish to be" I said and smiled, a sarcastic smile.

"Not just you" Adam said finishing his juice.

"Oh yeah? How so?" I asked.

"Well the fact that my father is a death eater too and lets not forget the fact that he expects me to become one" Adam said.

"And Im just a muggle-born" Willow stated, sighing.

I nodded. "Right, yeah" I said. "Look my intention is clearly not to invalidate you both but" I sighed.

"Death eater and muggle born, does that ring a bell? Of course it doesn't. You Adam, your father expects you to be one, see expectations not reality, because he believes that the Dark Lord will rule till the end of your life and that's why he expects you to become one, death eaters are clearly the higher casts, they've become like purebloods in the older age, except anyone can be one but your father is still un-marked...he just work for him" I said this clearly, and firmly.

"And you Willow, a muggle-born, the most despised. But we will change that" I laughed a little. "I will change that" I added.

"Look the entire point is, we are under a war and we can choose our sides" I said.

"And you're telling this because?" Adam asked.

I don't know or was it something else. "I can't chose a side" I said quitely. Their faces changed. "Now stop this shit" I told taking another sip. "We were talking about the order-" I stopped.

"Did you hear that?" I asked looking outside the window. "Magic in a muggle area?"

"Hear what-" Willow stood up to get a clear view.

I stood up and walked out of the shop, followed by Adam. It was near an alleyway and a suspicious sound was coming from there.

I walked into the alleyway, Adam and Willow following behind me.

Once we were in deep inside the alleyway, I looked behind. "Pull your wands out" I mouthed to them, pulling mine swiftly.

I slowly walked towards it crouching. There was a ruffle and some whispers.

I looked behind again. "Stay here" I whispered to them. Both tilteded their head sideways and started walking closer. I rubbed my temples and followed them.

We saw Greyback and Julian. What the fuck is Julian doing here with Greyback. Correction; what is Greyback doing with Julian.

Julian Taylor, yes a Taylor, Jennifer's older brother. another Slytherin and my bestfriend.

I strode up to them fastly, my footstep making loud thuds. "What the bloody hell are you doing with him Greyback" I yelled starring at his horrible un-humanly form. I was quite used to him; me growing up with him made me get used to him.

He backed up, of course he fears me, not after how he sees me.

"Mattheo calm down" Julian sighed.

"Calm down?! Im sure he fucking kidnapped you here to do something Julian, probably bite you like he does with other"

"Okay calm the fuck down Riddle" he yelled. I panted, if Julian yells, it means something important. And the fact that he used my last name.

"Alright" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Look here now" he sighed. "I just wanted to see him" he said.

"Why the bloody hell do you have to see him" I asked. "Yeah" Adam added.

"It is erm because of my father" he said rubbing his head.

"Why didn't you come him yesterday?" I asked qurking an eyebrow.

"Gosh, lets just get it over with. Lets go somewhere and talk" he said walking towards me.

"You guys go" I said standing near Greyback. They nodded and walked off.

"Listen" I said turning towards Greyback. "I know you're going to tell this to father" I sighed. "Just don't tell everything" I said and walked off.

I was back at the shop at our usual place. I didn't bother bringing that topic about and told him about the thing that happened in the Quidditch match.

"No bloody way" Julian yelled, his mouth wide open, water coming outside of his mouth. I rolled my eyes as it fell on his pants. Willow and Adam laughed hysterically.

"Yes bloody way" Willow said still laughing.

"Can we get to the point aldready" I gritted through my teeth again looking around.

"Very brilliant Mattheo, the way we're laughing won't be suspicious, the look you give" Adam mocked me. "People will suspect us" he rolled his eyes. "Relax" he added at last.

"Whatever" I replied leaning back while they were all talking.