|4|

I glanced around to see where Crouch was, great. He's immobilized, so much for a great death eater. Now I have to fight myself. Could have been great if mum sent Greyback.

I looked for my wand but that person held my hand. "Merlin, that scared of me?" I whispered. "Hermione come fast!" yelled that person again.

I truned back before he could even blink. I threw my leg at his legs making him lose the grip of his wand and fall down. I kicked his wand out in the distance. I went between his legs starring at him, taking note of his face structures. I pulled out my wand. "Cruci" I whispered, someone pulled me from behind. It was that same woman.

"Stop it! We are your mums' friends" that woman yelled taking hold of my wand before I can make my next move. They did look of the same age. Mum was looking for her classmates too, could it be them?

"Oh yeah? How could my mum's friends attack me like that?" I laughed starring at her coldy.

"We are from Hogwarts, we know your mum Aria Malfoy Riddle"

"Everyone knows her name"

She sighed. "What about Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and...Pansy Parkinson?"

"What are you trying to prove me with telling random peoples' names" I asked lazily. But I was indeed surprised on how she knew their names.

"Random! They- are they dead?"

"No they aren't" I looked around. "Could I know your names please" I asked, it was convincing, my gut told me to and I always follow my gut.

"Im Hemione Granger and that's Seamus Finnigan" she told pointing at that person who was still laying down, I let out a laugh as I saw Finnigan holding his legs and wincing.

"Well next time Granger bring more strong people, I guess you underestimated me because Im fourteen" I drawled lookinng at Seamus then at her.

"Listen" she interrupted me. "We need your help"

"What for?" I asked qurking an eyebrow becoming suspicious.

"Please trust me and take me to your mum" she said with a pleading face.

I narrowed my eyes. "I can't take you right now" I said. "My father- sorry the Dark Lord is there and Im sure whoever you are he won't like you" I stated firmly.

"We're from something called the order" Granger said swiftly. I would have shown subtle hints of confusion and amazement but I had to hide it. I don't know why. I nodded.

"Yes okay, Im sure he won't like you" I sak6d.

"Yes you're right" she said nodding. "S-sorry for that" she muttered.

"No its fine" I replied back. "You're sorry for what?" I asked qurking an eyebrow again in confusion.

"Uhm nothing" she told quickly. I nodded and looked around. "I should go now, mum will get worried if I don't come"

She smiled. I don't know why she did that but I'm guessing its the thought of her friend becoming a mother. "It was nice meeting you" she added. "Same" I told. "Uh Im going to wake up Crouch and Im sure he will inform the Dark Lord that he saw you here, so you better get going"

"Okay" she told and woke up Seamus and went with him. I kicked Crouchs' hand as they disappeared. "Ey wake up" I said after casting a spell on him to remove his immobilised state. "Wake up" I yelled again. He stood up quickly wincing.

"W-what happened" he asked panting as he looked around.

"I went to the loo and when I returned back you were sleeping here" I simply stated looking bored.