timeline, content warning & disclaimer

TIMELINE

This story does not necessarily follow the timeline which is set out in the Outer Banks series, although some storylines and events that happen may have similarities to those in the show.

A Wasted Year will focus on the relationship between Anabelle and Rafe, as well as the Pogues. The plot will surround the issues Rafe has with addiction and his family, and how it affects those around him. JJ will also feature as a potential love interest throughout, causing tension between Anabelle and Rafe.

Anabelle and Rafe have are both 20, the Pogue's are 19 and Sarah is 18.

John B knows his dad left in search for the Royal Merchant and believes he is still lost at sea. John B and the gang searched for the gold a year prior to the story taking place but came to a dead end. Ward and Rafe don't know about the treasure and were not involved in the hunt for it. Sarah's relationship with John B is only just beginning to develop as she wasn't involved in the search for the gold either.

Rafe has NOT shot the sheriff and Ward hasn't killed anyone either. He's still a shitty dad though, just not a murderous one.

Will Anabelle and Rafe be able to fix the friendship they once had and find their way back to each other?

A sequel will follow.

WARNINGS

This story will contain mature themes; strong language, drug/alcohol use, addiction, suicidal themes, violence, use of weapons, emotional/physical abuse and sexual content.

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE OUTER BANKS CHARACTERS, THEY WERE WRITTEN BY THE CREATORS OF OBX, JOSH & JONAS PATE & SHARON BURKE.

THE CHARACTERS OUTWITH THE SERIES ARE MY OWN AND WERE WRITTEN SOLELY BY ME, AS WELL AS THE PLOT.

DO NOT USE OR REPOST MY WORK ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY CONSENT. DO NOT CLAIM MY PLOT, WRITING OR CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE GIFS OR PICTURES I USE THROUGHOUT THIS STORY. I HAVE FOUND THEM ALL ON TUMBLR AND PINTEREST. IF YOU KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE SO I CAN CREDIT.