_5_

Enjoy:
.
.
.
"

Momo chan why aren't you drinking?"
Questioned shinya ...

"I don't drink alcohol "
I explained  ...

"Uh I see ....I will go grab you some juice then "
I thanked shinya he's such a sweet person ...

I was sitting between kyo and Nana ...kyo was talking with kaoru about work stuff while Nana is  whispering with  toshiya too  ...die though was facing me on the other side of the table drinking ...

"Our manly man already finished three cans of    beer "
That was toshiya talking about die ...

"If they just knew that their manly man was fighting  me over a strawberry milkshake this morning "
I thought to myself out loud and then covered my mouth when I realized  ..Nana looked at me  begging me to shut up ... 

Die's gaze was fixed on me I swear if he had a gun at the moment he will shoot me in the ass thank god that the others didn't pay attention...

after Quiet some time Kyo and kaoru left to smoke outside also toshiya took Nana somewhere and here I am with daisuke alone ...

My eyes traveled through everything except him praying for shinya to comeback as fast as possible  ...

"Am sorry"

His deep voice interrupted my thoughts..

"Huh?"

I looked up at him in disbelief did he just apologized I didn't even realize how i hit a glass with my hand making it shatter  into pieces on the floor...

"Are you okey?"

Within a second he was squatting in front of me holding my hand  ...

"Am fine don't worry"
I responded looking at his eyes did I ever told you how beautiful his eyes are ...

"Am sorry too ...the things that I said were pretty mean  "
I added ... still having an eye contact and his warm big hand was still hugging mine...

He smiled in response..

His smile is so worm and calming but dangerous at the same time ...

My dear heart can you just fucking chill...

"Momo chan here is your juice sorry for the lateness..oh what happened here "
Questioned shinya looking at the glass on the flour ..

I quickly removed my hand from die's ...

"A glass fell "
Die explained ..

"Oh momo chan are you okey"

"Yeah I'm fine thank you "

.
.
.

My brain was busy thinking about what happened earlier while driving drunk  Nana home ...after shinya came die  got a phone call from work and left  ...suddenly I remembered something ...

I looked at Nana with a grin ..

"Nana chan !"

She looked up at me with her lazy drunk eyes ...

"Huh?"

"Toshiya took you somewhere earlier ...I wonder if there is something that I don't know about"

I noticed her cheeks getting rosy

she smiled widely...

"We kissed "

Her sudden whisper made me open my mouth in shock ...

"That fast !!you just met and kissed at the same freaking day ...am scared you will have your first child by tommorow  "

I joked..

"Stooop it "

She hit my arm laughing..

"But you shouldn't trust him that much  ..I don't want him breaking your heart  Nana chan "

I said while  parking the car near Nana' s house...

"I know momo chan I will be more aware"

We both left the car heading to Nana 's house ...

Throwing our high heels behind and lying on Nana 's huge comfy bed ...

Die's handsome figure  flashed on my mind before my sleepy eyes shut ...

Mom your little girl is in love ~

__________________________

To be continued ...