My heart felt like it had broken in pieces. The tears rolled out of my eyes after trying so hard to keep them in.

"It's going to be okay Luke I promise." Michael said as Calum and him comfort me.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" I asked the nurse.

"Well it depends. He could be in a coma for a few more hours orrrrr for the rest of his life."

My cries got louder. How could I have been such a jerk to him before the accident!! It's all my fault. If I wasn't in such a hurry I would of been with Ashton at the cafe still but no he's at the damn hospital practically dead. I will never know what he was going to tell me now and I will give anything just to have another minute with him.

"Well let's go see Ashton. Shall we?" The nurse said. We nodded and she led us to Ashton's room.

As we entered the room my eyes fell upon a life less looking Ashton and the millions of tubes hooked up to his arms and stitches across his face and stomach and a cast on his left leg. I slowly walked up to him and I rubbed my thumb across his stitches on his forehead. I blinked and a tear drop slid down my face and landed on Ashton's cheek. I knelt down next to him. "I-im so sorry A-Ashton." I cried.
-
It's been about an hour and a lady came in saying "okay it's time for you guys to go. We're going to be running some test on Ashton soon and we can't have you guys here."

"What kind of test?" I asked.

"To see if we can possibly wake him up and to see if he can hear us where ever he is."

"What do you mean where ever he is?"

"Well most of the time when you're in a coma it's like you're having a continues nightmare. We're going to try to talk to him. Now please go." She said giving us a fake smile and pushing us out.

"You better take care of my Ash or you'll never here the end of it." I threatened.

"Yep okay bye guys by-" she said pushing us out and closing the door.

-

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Every other day I always go and visit Ash also when I'm lonely or need to get something off my chest I go see him an just talk. Sure he probably can't hear me and the lady told us he wasn't responsive that day they did those test but he does make a good listener.
I looked at my phone screen. My lockscreen is a picture of Ashton and I. He looks so tiny compared to me. I gave a small smile.

I yawned and realized its 5 am. Well I guess I should be getting some sleep.

-

|| Ashton's POV ||

"Where the fuck am I?" I said out loud. It's not like there's kids around. In fact there is no one around! I feel like I've been walking in a circle for ages. I keep seeing the same buildings, the same lamp post, the same everything!!

Also once in a while it'll feel like someone was touching me but there is no one damn around and my forehead, stomach, arms, and leg hurt like fucking shit. Also I feel like I'm going insane because I keep hearing whispering. It's like I'm so close to someone yet I see no one at all and I can't make out what the fuck they're saying but when I hear the whispers they are continuous sometimes it's like someone's talking for ages then it goes away to very faint and comes back and so forth. Sometimes it's so quiet. I don't know what freaks me out more the quietness or the whispers that I can't make out.

Also I can't remember anything at all I can't remember my childhood. Anything at fucking all. All I remember is continuously walking and walking and walking. I don't know where I'm going or if I'm going anywhere but I feel like I'm going to end up somewhere bad...