"i'm his bodyguard." hyunjin answered for seungmin.

"pffftt- a bodyguard? seungmin, you didn't tell me you were going to get a babysitter-" felix tried to hold back his laughter but eventually failed as he laughed right in the middle of the hallways.

seungmin's rage was growing by the second and it hadn't been even an hour with his new bodyguard. there was no way he could keep up with this for any longer.

"ugh, shut up felix. your not helping." felix temporarily stopped laughing.
which now made seungmin glare at the male who stood in front of him, not even a trace of emotions appeared on him. "and you, leave me alone. you don't have to look after me like i'm some kid. i'm in high school for peace sake!"

"but your father-"

"my dad is an asshole. you can never reach his expectations of anything because he's always ungrateful and always wants it perfect. so if your trying to be one of those kiss ups, i suggest you give up and go do whatever you please."

he didn't give the chance for the male to reply and continued dragging his friends out of the hallways and towards the cafeteria.

felix noticed how angry seungmin looked and was quite surprised on his behavior and so was jeongin. usually he'd be extremely sweet to new people but why was he being so mean to his bodyguard?

once they reached the cafeteria, seungmin angrily let go of their wrists and sat down at his seat, furiously opening his book and burying himself in it.

felix and jeongin quietly sat down next to him, knowing the male was pissed caused them to be careful with their actions. felix and seungmin were friends from pre-school until they met jeongin in the freshmen year. they were friends ever since then and could easily read each other's moods.

"minnie, calm down..you seem so-..pissed." felix spoke softly, hesitantly placing his hand on the males shoulder.

"yeah..and don't you think your being a bit too mean to that bodyguard of yours..?" jeongin said, also leaning in to the male.

"he deserves it! why would anyone even agree on being a stupid bodyguard just to follow me around! it just shows how my father doesn't even trust his own son.." his voice lowered at each word, sounding more depressed from the voice crack caused by the lump in his throat.

felix started lightly petting the males back to calm him down as jeongin hummed a soft tune to him. "it's gonna be okay minnie.."

seungmin sniffled back his tears and slowly sat up straight thanks to the help of his friends. he was going to thank them for the support but a loud slam on the table caught all of their attention.

hyunjin pushed the plate of food towards seungmin, taking his arms back to cross them over his chest as his face still showed no expression whatsoever.

felix and jeongin shuffled back into their seats as seungmin ignored the male standing in front of them, only to focus on the book he was reading.

hyunjin noticed the male's red button nose and teary eyes which had tears in them and sighed. he sat right in front of him and pushed the tray further towards him.