Ch 10- How can you miss someone you've never met?

Hamada Asahi

"I woke up and found myself crying. The dream I must have had, I can never recall but the sensation the I've lost something lingers for a long time after I wake up.

I have always been searching for something- for someone, and this feeling has possessed me from that day when the stars came falling.

It was almost as if a scene from a dream, nothing more, nothing less than a beautiful view."

~~~~~

The cold and shivery atmosphere of the airport greeted me when I first entered.

Crowds and long lines of people rushing by and the cool voice of the woman behind the announcements echoed everywhere in the large building.

My dreams are now coming together, it seemed unrealistic but this was it.

Every step I take pushing my heavy bags on the trolley, felt like I was walking towards something and I was growing closer and closer to it as if I was following a red string towards the certain thing that I have been yearning for.

I was always searching for something but I haven't got a clue what is it.

The only thing I am sure of is that I can find it in Korea.

My insides leaped as I boarded the plane, it was surreal that now, I don't have to look for that place and search it up on the internet for information because now I'm going to live in it.

And maybe staying there can help me ease this feeling of looking for something,

And who knows, maybe I can even find it there.

~~~~~

"Hamada Asahi," she asked for my name so I told her,

"What's yours?" I asked her in turn when I noticed that she seemed to have frozen in her seat

"Choi Ryumin," her name rang in my ears for a solid minute or so, it sounded like someone I used to know.

And it was like I was so close to finding that thing my heart has always been yearning for. And this was the closest I have ever felt to finding it, it seemed to be coincidentally when I was sitting beside her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to working with you in the future," she had her hand held out for a handshake and she was smiling innocently at me,

The warm rays of sunshine that her smile emitted felt familiar, I could almost swear that I've known her for some time but I would be lying, I only just got here last week.

How can you miss someone you've never met?

Choi Ryumin

"Hamada Asahi" Hamada Asahi, no matter how often I repeat his name in my head, I still couldn't make out where I heard his name.

But nevertheless, it has been more than a couple of months since that day we met during the first day of college, we became close friends ever since.

It was actually always the two of us who's left, sure we had a few friends but when they all go to their own large friend groups, we're always left with each other.

But having a friend like him- attractive and all, wasn't easy as pie.

He didn't give me a hard time, though. It was just these unexplainable feelings that I keep having when I see him, especially his smiles.

But he was like my only friend so I was scared to lose him, but I just couldn't help but notice how butterflies erupt in my chest every time he smiles and his dimples reveal themselves. I don't even know where these feelings were coming from, it was as if it was already there, resting, waiting.