Author's note and Dedication

Hello, galaxies!

Today, I bring you brand-new updates from this brand-new book. I noticed that I have been publishing consecutive school-themed books so I decided that I'll go for a little different theme for this one.

Truthfully, this book was already pre-written even before I finished my K.D.Y fic because I was really really excited and inspired about the theme of this book,

but you guys know me, I can't publish another book without completing my ongoing ones since I think that commonly leads to burn-out to most of the authors here, causing them to go on a hiatus because they have a lot of on-going books published and they don't know what to finish first so I avoid doing that. I make sure that writing stays as my hobby and not as a mandatory job for me to do. I don't really like doing things with so much urgency.

So, to some of you requesting me to do a certain member, I assure you that I have received your request and I'm currently on the stage of concept-mapping their story but I cannot publish it or start writing it if I still have an ongoing book. (that's a subtle hint that I have something coming up right after I finish this book, I can't seem to run out of ideas)

Let's talk more about this book. This book was based on a lot of things; multiple theories, books, and even songs. I had this fascination with past lives and reincarnation that prompted me to write this book.

Namely, this book was inspired by "I love you since 1892," which is also a book that was published here in Wattpad and was a successful hit. It got printed and made as a hard-bound book by a famous network here in our country which sold millions. I also just lately viewed an animation filmed called "Kimi no na wa (Your name), a hit record-breaking Japanese animation, that became also one of my inspirations.

There were also multiple songs that helped me through conceptualizing the flow of the story, links are here:

- Zenzenzense by RADWIMPS

- Lifetime by Ben & Ben

-Sa susunod na habang buhay by Ben & Ben

But these were just merely prompts, I only generated general ideas from them, I assure you this book was my original work and imagination.

And that's it for my oversharing, I hope you guys continue to support my works, I do appreciate votes and comments for my works.

Byeeee

Sincerely No Copyright intended

Any names and characters are completely fictitious and are a product of my complete imagination.

Any events, ideas, and names that may have similarities to the real-life are purely coincidental.

I do not appreciate copying and pasting my books into different platforms, anyone who will do so will face legal consequences.

All rights reserved 2021

- galaxie_0917