Chapter-7

(Track above you may listen)

It's been 8 months now.Talking about his behaviour it improved drastically.No we still don't have that lovey dovey things but genuine chit chat makes me feel good for real.
But these days his company seems to be going under crisis and I also left the work to avoid stress.
He comes home all irritated and tired.So I prefer to maintain a distance just in case he has some anger issues.

I am currently sitting in the lounge area and just typing out and making some random designs on the notebook when I hear the door behind cling open.
I sway my head back to see a really tired jungkook.
It's just 8 pm but I understand he can be a bit off .

Y/n:Jungkook wa-
Jungkook:Y)n..i am going to sleep.Please.

Y/n:Atleast eat the food.
She insisted as she walked towards him with her slow pace due to the weight.
Jungkook:Y/n PLEASE.
This time he spoke in a bit high pitch showing utter irritation.
Y/n: F-fine.
She spoke disappointed and went to retire for the day pulling the duvet over her and covering  hereself with  a side of duvet

Jungkook:Jungkook jungkook...You stupid ass!!!
He cursed himself under the breathe for speaking like that to you  as he came back after changing his clothes and saw your sleeping figurine.

He just pecked her forehead slightly and took a view of your beautiful face before drifting to sleep.

TimeSkip to morning:
Jungkook pov:
My sleep broke because of continuous ring of the phone .I shut the eyes tightly before grabbing for the phone.
"Mr Jung"
The phone read.

Jungkook:Hello?what is it Mr Jung?
I spoke in a sleepy tone.

Jung:Sir!Our funds finally raised and the market has gone high in the aspects we invested.Our company is gaining now and has regained the position back in 2nd in Seoul.

My eyes opened widely hearing this.

Jungkook: W-wait what!!Are you saying the truth.

Mr Jung:Yess sir pls open the news channel.
I grabbed for the remote quickly and turned it on to see the headlines
"Jeon and co regains back the lost.Bcomes the 2nd biggest company in Seoul beating the Kang"
My eyes widened!
Jungkook:Yes!Yes!Yes!The hard-work paid off.
I  said as I jumped off the bed and started jumping like a monkey.

"Jungkook?'
I heard timid voice of y/n from the end as confusiom was written all over her face.

Jungkook:Mr Jang!Please give me an off today and cancel out the meetings I need to spend some time with my beloved.

Mr Jang smiled seeing his cold boss happy after all what not he did for the company.from skipping sleep to meals.

"What is Happening Jungkook?"
Y/n once again looks for an answer at him.
"Jagi Jagi Jagi!!!Out company' shooted up and now we are at no.2 in Seoul"
He spoke as he hugged her in immense excitement.
"Ah Jungkook...Loosen up"
"Oh sorry"
He spoke scratching the nape.
"Well today we will spend some time together finally.Get ready jagi"
He spoke as he winked while there was y/n all flustered and flushed.

"I-"
"Shh you don't need to make excuses now.Enjoy"
He spoke as his excitement grew and he went to get freshen up for an outing with you.

TimeSkip to Night:
Y/n pov:
It was the most beautiful day of my life.We didn't do much but had a great time in one of the parks.Tho most of the time he was a lill busy because of the calls he was getting but nevermind I didn't feel that bad .Things are fine and tomorrow may be I get more time .Hehe.
I just loved it.
As we were walking on the foot path While looking around ,the silence around was pleasant one Nevertheless to say.
While walking I felt something strange.
But I continued walking.My heart was saying me once to look back.
Jungkook:Y/n what is wrong ?

Jungkook asked being confused at my behavior.

Y/n:Uh...

She just spoke nothing as she looked back to see a toddler walking to the middle of the road about to bump himself to the vehical.Her eyes widened as she pushed him back to the footpath due to which she got hit by the car.

. . . . . . .

'Y/N!!!!!!!!!Jagiiiiii!!!Wake up!!!!'

Sirens and Jungkook's pleading was all I could hear before I closed my eyes.Tears slipped off due to the immense pain and I lost the Control' now.
"We will meet again"...
She slowly whispered taking jungkook's face in her hands.

Noooo!Y/N!!!!I WILL SAVE YOU...
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

That's all I would like to say

That's all I would like to say..imma run....💜