Chapter-6

I woke up as the bright rays of sun fell over my faceu

I woke up as the bright rays of sun fell over my faceu.Aish why does my head hurt so much?
Huff morning sickness I guess.I was about to Check my phone when my eyes landed on the clock.Oh shit!
He is late af.Arghhh!
I ran outside to be met by noises.Made me relax a bit that he is already up.
I slowed down my pace and went down to find him cooking .His hairs Were wet made me quite blush much from distance itself.I went and sat on chair quietly.
"Oh you are up?"
He asked a bit shock

"Y-yeah"
I said giving a small smile.

"you don't have to go today?"
She asked Once again looking at clock as by this he is Usually in his car.
"Uh i do have to but today the reaching time is a lill late so..."

Y/n nodded with a forceful smile.
They started eating quietly when Jungkook spoke out of blue.
"about yesterday.....I will take responsibility."

Y/n frowned at his statement.What does he mean by he will take responsibility?He HAS to take the responsibility.
She just simply rolled her eyes and continued eating.
He got up and went to get ready for office leaving y/n alone.Y/n clenched her jaw and dropped bread on the plate leaving the dining table as it is.

As soon as he left she dropped herself to couch holding her head which was paining as hard as if someone hammered it.She sighed and just relaxed knowing it's not good enough for the lill one.
She opened her eyes after sometime and and cleaned the dining table.
She did some chores and went onto
To sit and relax.

If you are wandering if their parents know about it or not they do and they are quite happy about that....well it's just them...who have a huge gorge standing between them.

TimeSkip to evening:
Y/n pov:
I was working on laptop since I decided to work from here supervising the work and doing everything.I am not a kind of women to do chores and give up easily.I do have to continue for what I studied for so much.
I typed while sipping the coffee when I heard the bedroom door opening.I just lifted my gaze to see a tired a JUNGKOOK with a bouquet in his hands.
Inside and inside it lightened me up but the happiness grew much more when he came near me and Gave me flowers.
My eyes brightened seeing abit of his affection towards me.It was enough for me to know he loved me.atleast a bit.
"thank you..."
I whispered.

"Y/n!Y/N!"
My eyes jolted open to see a tired Jungkook Trying to wake me who slept in sitting position while typing.

"You should sleep properly."
He spoke untying his Tie and going inside the bathroom.
I just shook my head a bit to realise it was just a "Sweet dream".
That's when it stuck to me that am I his room.Shit! i slapped my forehead and started packing stuff to leave for my room.As i was about to exit

"Y/n....You can....sleep here."
My plain face bloomed into a faint smile hearing the words i yearned to hear.but then it struck me that it might be just because am pregnant.

"n-no Jungkook...I will Sleep in my-"

Before I could speak further he dragged me to the bed keeping things on the night stand.

"I hate people who speak much."
He muttered as he went to the other side of the bed.
I smiled as I pulled the duvet over me and turned the light off.I was really happy for some reason he allowed me to stay.This made me think that my decision was somehow right.

Jungkook pov:
Yeah ...I think what I did was right.

He closed his eyes after exhaling the thought that was causing him to overthink."Am I being just stupid?Treating her like that"
.
.
.

To be continued
Yolo aliens how was the chap💜

Thanks to Morana_Soul

For these cute banners💜: