Chapter-3

Days have started passing and the result is going unexpected

Days have started passing and the result is going unexpected.I thought things would get better with time.But....
They are ruined I suppose.He has been behaving strangely since the day i started working.
The lill chit-chat we had no longer exists.Even glances feel illegal.
It feels stranger living under same roof having no connection with each other.We do whatever we want and whenever we want.Its freedom but it's caged freedom in a sense.
I am standing gazing at the balcony.I took an off from Office today.To be a normal wife for him.Welcome him and I have been doing it for like a month now but  he doesn't care really.He comes too late for me to be noticed by him.
It's been  7 months already and things aren't changing at all.I had no idea that I will do this myself.
"I have to do this may be"
I said staring at the envelope in my hand.

Author Pov:
Standing at the balcony as she was staring at the sky a door opening voice was heard. She clenched  the envelope. and  went down to welcome him.
As usual ,before she could even go and talk he straightway went to his room without glancing even once.
She just lowered her head if whatever she was doing was right?

Her grip over the envelop was tightening but something inside her told it wasn't there correct time.So she just simply sighed and went back to her room.

Y/n pov:
May be later.Not today.
I mumbled as I  kept the envelop in nearby drawer and slipped onto the bed and covered myself with a duvet when i remembered tomorrow we are supposed to go in a family party.
I growled  thinking about it as we will have to ACT like those lovey dovey.Tho it's good for me but then it hurts even more when wave of reality hits me like a splash.

Lill did she know there was someone checking every night if she was asleep or not and this was what budged her to keep her hopes high In THIS relationship .

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.
Short ik.The chapters in this book will be short since they are segmented to start and end at a particular event .may be you guys can get two updates per day but atleast one per day.
So aliens.Enjou your lifeuuu!

Enjou your lifeuuu!