Kyoya Ootori x male reader

Start from the beginning

"Wow (Y/n) I never knew you rolled this way." Haruhi gasped. "(Y/n)-kun is your friend Haruhi-senpai?!" Some of the girls screamed. "Can you introduce him to us?!"

(Y/n) pulled back from the 'kiss' and looked at Tamaki's flushed face. Even though he wasn't kissed on the lips the closeness still made him flush. "I'm doing this for Haruhi, no one else. Now tell me what he owes you."

"He needs to pay back his debt by himself, (Y/n)-Kun, you can't pay it back for him." The guy with glasses said again. "My name is Kyoya Ootori, it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)." He said, holding out a hand. (Y/n) shook the slender hand.

"Would you like to join the host club (Y/n)? But if you do, there will be a requirement." Kyoya said, adjusting his glasses again. "Haruhi, should I join?" He asked, the girls now surrounded Haruhi telling him to tell (Y/n) to join.

"It should be fine if I only take it off for a few minutes a day." (Y/n) mumbled. "No, I will not join the host club. But I will stay here."

"You can't stay here unless you're a client of a host member, it will disturb business." Kyoya pushed (Y/n)'s chest. He found it sturdy even though they were the same height. "Uh." He gasped as he took notes on (Y/n)'s build.

"W-what do you think you're doing?!"

"Interesting build, there is not much information on you since your family is full of secrets. I need to get as much info as I can before you leave." Kyoya said, grabbing (Y/n)'s mask. "I just need a full-face picture."

"I have never seen Kyoya like this before," Tamaki said as the others agreed. "Is (Y/n) that interesting?" He asked the others. The twins nodded their heads looking at Kyoya as the latter removed (Y/n)'s mask. Kyoya was slightly shocked to see (Y/n)'s full face. The mask dropped to the ground.

Beautiful (e/c) eyes, and long lashes create a slight shadow on his cheeks with (h/c) framing his face. He was truly a piece of work. Tamaki always knew that the people in the (L/n) family were good-looking, but seeing one of the members up close was rare.

"(Y/n)-Kun is so handsome!" Suddenly a yell came from below. A kid wearing a high school uniform was pointing up at (Y/n). (Y/n) knelt down to their height causing Kyoya to look away immediately.

"You must be Honey-Senpai." (Y/n) said, patting the shorter one's head.

*Sometime later*

(Y/n) was now a welcome guest in the host club. Though he isn't a host, girls still sit around him. Even some of Tamaki's clients came and sat next to him. Every day he would just come in and order some tea, watching with amusement as the club members solve their problems. Some girls would even follow after him, attracting more customers for the club.

Many people came in when they heard that (Y/n) only takes off his mask in the host club. Many girls followed but only found the rumor fake.

"(Y/n))-Kun do you have a girlfriend?" One of the girls asked. "No" Was the answer, short and simple. "Do you think one of us can be your girlfriend?" Another asked, "Maybe" was the answer. He didn't want to shoot down these girls' feelings because he already had a crush.

He and Kyoya, the cool type in the club, have been hanging out for a while. Well mostly just Kyoya taking notes next to him while (Y/n) drinks a cup of (f/d). Does the school lack info on the (L/n) family? (Y/n) don't know. But it was an excuse to hang out with Kyoya more.

(Y/n) didn't know when he developed on the other. It's only been a few weeks since he 'joined' and he was getting along with everyone.

Today's theme is Traditional kimono but of course (Y/n) wasn't wearing one. He was sitting in front of Kyoya looking at the way the other was holding the pen. 'If only that was a Chinese brush pen.' He sighed. Suddenly the twins tackled him from behind.

"W-what do you think you're doing!?" He yelled out attracting attention. "We're making you try on a kimono."

"I don't want to." (Y/n) plantly said he suddenly looked to Haruhi for help. She looked away. "*Sigh* Fine, I never tried before, may as well, or else I'll be putting off your guys' mother's hard work." He smiled at the twins who pulled him into the changing room.

Walking out (Y/n) was wearing an (f/c) Kimono. He looked like a kitsune with white fur around his neck and a fan in his hands. Of course, he still had his mask. All the girls screamed running up and surrounded (Y/n) and covering him with compliments. Kyoya felt a sting in his heart. 'Is this... jealousy?'

(Y/n) has spent most of his time here in the club next to Kyoya talking about the cost of everything. He was like a second director to everyone.

Haruhi looked at the door at a little girl hiding behind the door. She was screaming at the top of her lungs about Tamaki. (Y/n) couldn't hear what they were talking about until she ran up and hugged Tamaki. (Y/n)'s face darkened. As he looked at the scene. "Excuse me, girls."

"What is going on here?" (Y/n) asked Kyoya, glaring at Renge. He felt the urge to push her off. So that's what he did. Pulling Kyoya into his embrace, he didn't care what the other thought he just wanted the girl off Kyoya. The twins looked at the scene and smiled, "So that's how you roll (Y/n)-Kun~"

After the long introduction of Renge and her burnt cookies. It was time to shoot the movie. (Y/n)'s role was the emotionless king, it fitted him well in a way. The emotionless king and the lonely prince. The true question is why was he even in the film. He wasn't even in the official club!

The light shone on the throne on top of the staircase. (Y/n) was holding a cup of wine, swirling it in the cup. His cold glare aimed at the camera. Sharp like a knife, chilling to the bone as fake blood ran down his masked face. And that was his part.

"That was magnificent (Y/n)!" Renge yelled, getting ready for the next scene. Rubbing the fake blood off and thanking Renge, (Y/n) ran to Kyoya. "How do you think I did?" He asked, like a little kid seeking praise. "You did great." If (Y/n) has a tail, it would have been wagging. Kyoya smiled at (Y/n), patting the other's head. (Y/n) was still jealous of the hug Renge gave to Kyoya.

"I never knew Kyoya was the affectionate type." The twins said. "He's not, I've noticed those two have gotten quite close over the few weeks they were together. Almost like they were lovers."

"Crap, I need to go now." (Y/n) looked at his phone as a message popped up. "Bye, everyone!"

It was a few days later after they finished making the film. The girls were screaming about it and some were sad that (Y/n) wasn't in the film. "Huh? But I thought I was in it?" The rest were confused as well, why were the girls screaming about the film they canceled and why wasn't (Y/n) in there?

"Kyoya what did you do!?" The twins yelled out after Kyoya said he sold the film. "Where's (Y/n)'s part?!" Kyoya smirked but didn't answer, it was his little part to enjoy so he made it into a film itself. There's only one of them out there.

Kyoya pulled out his phone as the rest of the club members were surrounded by the girls. He didn't notice (Y/n) looking over his shoulder. Kyoya was playing the part (Y/n) acted out. It looked like the staircase was spinning as the camera zoomed on (Y/n)'s face. "Do you like me?~" (Y/n) whispered.

Kyoya pulled away and looked at (Y/n). His face slightly flushed out as he tried to hide his phone. (Y/n) pulled Kyoya's hand to his mouth and left a little kiss on the back of the hand.

"Kya!!!!" Only now did they realize that everyone was looking at them. (Y/n) sent a wink at them as he dragged Kyoya to the door. "Let's talk somewhere more private. They can handle themself for a little while"

End