Looks like everyone is wake up and one of them tide up on a chair. Electric chair, and the most are still tide up because i can't make another one

"What is the meaning of this?!? I'm the winner why am i tide up?!?"

"Hahaha do you think i'll let you all go after you did to mama izu?"

"I'm the number 1 hero you can't kill me"

"Ohh. We can allmight, like i said yesterday, your just a quirkless nobody here, no one knows you here"

"And let's start the round two, torture. It contain electric chair, beating, and cutting of one of your limbs"

I hold the lever and the crowd is counting down. Once it got into 0 i flip the switch on.

Now hundreds or thousands of volts are going in them, it last 10 seconds and some of them is already dead.

"Looks like some of them died on electric chair. How about this?"

I sign the survey to beat them up, well the last time i saw beat up is eren.

They punch, kick, slice, whip,slap them, and i sign them to do the last torture.

"The last torture we're going to cut one of your limbs, and if all done we're going to the Giant T"

Since half of them is dead only left is 10 it's going to be faster.

We started to cut one of the limbs. One of the arms or one of the legs. They are screaming so loud, But i'm surprise 10 of them still alive.

I move the drone into the other side of the wall to exposed the titans.

"Now the all we've been waiting for Giant T aka Titans"

"Fight them if you want to, but there are 10% survival when you fight a titan without knowing the weakness and tools, all you can do is run"

"make it 5% mama since they are 'injured'"

I sign the  survey to drag the 18 of them, the dead people will feed to the titans and the survivor will fight or flee to their lives.

"You bastard i'm going to survive!"

they get pushed on the opened gate, and some of the titans see this, they already eating the dead bodies.

But since the injuries of the survivors they will going to have the hard time to run away.

Nezu POV

I'm doing an principal do and when an live video pop into my computer, i got curious, so i open it.

It was an execution, and it's seems it's the class 1A.

Well they deserve it, i can't believe i let that kind of student into my school.

It's really a brutal execition, they fight for their lives, they got their limb cut off and now they are getting eaten by titan.

I know that allmight is only want is fame, money and power, i just told him that he should not reveal his quirk to that place, but he still did.

It's kinda fun to watch every single one of them die (monokuma?!?)

I know the citizens is panicking because the number 1 hero is going to die.

But some of them really happy, maybe their family get involved by the destruction he make.

Izuku POV

i'm just watching at the screen to see all of them die, kinda satisfied though.

I can feel someone hold my hand, and it was levi, i hold his hand also and smile.

we go down to the surveys and they just tackle me, it's heavy but i'm happy.

FIN

(Okay i finish it, i kinda disappointment to ending since this is my first book, but kinda satisfied to kill all of them, it's okay to me if your going to make an book also to just add some chapter on it, it's not adoption since it's already finish, it's just you can add some to satisfied your selves

Well thank you for reading this, i really appreciate it, thank you for 21.1k)