chapter 23

Hange POV
Flashback

"I miss mama izu, when is he going back, i want him now, it's been almost a year since he left i want his cook, give me him."

I'm just sulking at the table, and the other is doing the same thing, what a copycat.

"Hange here's the schedule today"

I just take the papers and read it.

So i have to take the students from the middle to "training", why is the training have quotation mark?

I'm just reading the people going here, when i saw an familiar name.

"Mama izu"

They all look at me, and i know i fucked up they all dash them selve into me and trying to take the papers in my hand

"Let me see"

"Let me see first"

"No i'm first"

I just give them the paper and go on the corner with the new comers

"Who is mama izu?"

What a poor beautiful blond you are, you never met mama izu

"It's papa levi's wife or husband?"

"No they are not married yet, they are fiances, and how did you know that?"

"Well you always called captain 'papa' someone has to be 'mama'"

"Hey hange let's change schedule, i want to get mama izu"

"Oh hell no, even you're my siblings i'm not going to give you my schedule"

"Ya we should stay here, she's going to take mama izu back with papa levi"

"Wait papa levi's going to?"

"Yes it's said you're only in charge of the 19 student and a teacher so 20 in total"

"But there are 20 students in there mama izu includes there"

"That's the thing, papa levi is the one who's incharge to mama izu"

"Not fair, i'm just going an kidnapped and escaped plan"

Present

"Aww my plan is failed"

Now i'm walking towards this 19 unknown people who only relay on their quirks, and zawa

I'm looking at everyone, the one looks like an angry dog, and most of them looking at me like a creep, what's up with that blushes, i can just throw you out the wall if i have permission.

"Hello my name zoe hange, call me commander hange, and from now on i'm incharge"

This is not funny, i want to spend time with mama izu.

I saw papa Levi carrying mama izu, when they both past me, i saw mama izu mouth that she's going to cook our favorite.

That makes me happy, and i know it will makes my siblings happy also.