chapter 8

Izuku POV

I was saying goodbyes and see you soon to our co workers (my kids) and mikasa, eren and armin.

After i said see you to them, mikasa hug me very tight and don't want to let me go.

She glares at levi and levi glares back.
Eren try to pull mikasa away

"stop having a glare fight it's 5 times this day, and we met 9 minues ago" eren said.

The vehicle is arived and i say the last good bye and go in, levi go in too. We are with other people that are going to middle too.

It was a 5 hour long and we got off i don't know but i saw some thing flying on the air and going down.

"That's a helicopter i got in there multiple times" levi said, i look at it and a few minutes later the helicopter got down and it was so loud.

We got in and i got nervous because this is my first time going in the helicopter.

We wear an headset and i hear levi's voice. "Are you okay?" He asked, i just nod.

"I'm just nervous" i said then smile, he smile back and the other 2 people look at levi in shook i think they didn't see levi smile yet.

The helicopter started to fly and i look out side and look how we went go up.

"you can sleep now it will be a long ride" i heard levi said.

I place my head into levi's shoulder then sleep, this is normal

A few hours later

I woke up because i sense that the blades of the helicupter stopped and i look at the window and we landed.

I look at levi and he's sleeping, i woke him up and saying that we landed, he look sleepy but can handle himself.

We are in the military base and the military tell us where to go, since levi didn't know where to go too even tho he already been here.

We take a ride on car and get us out on the places where there are so many tall buildings and it's so bright and beautiful.

I look at the people around us and i saw some of the people are weird looking, like they are mutans that zoe's been experiemented.

"We are in musutafu, the first i got here is chaos because of villain attack" levi said.

I look at levi confused and wanted to know what is he talking about and why they are mutants everywhere.

Levi started to walk and i hold into his hands and walk beside him so i won't get lost into this unknown place.

"In this place they have a superpower called 'quirk', there are two types of quirks. Mutants that you are born with it and an normal. You will get your quirk when you turn into 4 years old" levi said while we are walking on the sidewalk.

3rd POV

"why we don't have this 'quirk'?' Izuku asked.