chapter 17

Izuku POV

This is an opportunity to analysis them more,but something is wrong.

Seems one of them is the traitor, well there is also traitors in the survey.

If i find out thay one is traitor in the survey, levi allowed me to destroy where traitors working at,or just torture the traitor.

But since this is a different society and i'm not working at hero agency, that's not my problem.

"Do you think they will notice the traitor?"

I look at hitoshi and he seems confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Someone is a traitor in the class"

"Do you know who?"

"Yup! But i'll not going to tell you since it's not my problem"

"Not fair mama zu, give me an hint or something"

I just walk out the room and change since it's already finish.
.
.
.
.
After shower i lay on the bed, i miss on the side.

They want me to go to this school, because they want to improve my social experience.

How can i improve it if all of them are fakes.

Thank god they are not my childrens if it does they are going to a temporary forceful sleep, or maybe grounded.

Hange POV

Ever since papa levi got home it was exhausted.

He make us clean the whole building because ever sice he was gone no one clean it.

"I want mama's snacks"

"Every one wants it too, you Know"

my coworkers just walk in the room with snacks that mama zu always got to us.

"Hey i got you some snack's. I found mama's recipes how to make it so i make it for all of you, but it's not as good as mama though"

We all look at each other.. Then run into the snacks, i don't care if i had one but it's still worth it.

And yes i got a snack, it's only an cookie so i juat take a bite of it.

She was right it's not good as mama zu but it still the same.

And when papa levi got here he seems in badmood.

Levi POV

There is so many things that make me want to destroyed the whole world.

And the top 1 is being seperated to izuku.

And i have to be alone for a year. Well not really that alone i have my brats.

And if i didn't look after to my brats, izuku will kill me, and i experience it before.

One time izuku said that i have to look at them, so they didn't knockout or bleed to dead type of training.