chapter 5

Mikasa POV

It's been 2 years since we saw izuku. Eren want to be a military to kill titans, his goal is to kill every titan he sees, I can't just abandon him so I became one too so we sign up to the military training to train. Armin is also with us, his parents died 2 years ago so he stick with us so he didn't get beaten.

I know that he is so weak but he tried and train, I also want to be a military to take izuku back I know that old man is the captain so I think that izuku is still with him. Izuku is like a brother to me, I am happy that they telling that we look like twins copying every move we do. That old man I will take izuku back just you'll wait and see.

Levi POV

it's been 2 years and we are outside the wall izuku is with me recover with what he sees 2 years ago, I was impressed because he can caught up to me, normally normal member can't caught up even I'm in my normal speed but he, izuku. Always behind me first person who can fight by my side in the age of 11. Well i started my training at age of 5 and killed my first titan at 8.

We take a rest for a bit since we have to eat. I was looking around if some titans are insight when izuku get close to me while he is eating the food, "you should eat captain" izuku said, I really don't like it when he's calling me captain, "don't call me by my name, I'm not used being called 'captain' by you" I told him, I always telling that to him but he didn't listen it's getting annoying, I stole his food then walk away.

Izuku didn't like ranks so he just became my partner he seems like it, don't get me wrong but I like it also he always by my side and clearing what blind spot that I have.

Izuku POV

Levi stole my food but it's okay because it really for his, he didn't eat when I didn't give him the food I have. They said that he rarely eats when they have mission but I was sad about that because he is abandoning his health but when I was so close to him have my food on my hands he always taking it and eat it like it's his. Sometimes he still eat it even I take a bite of it, I blush really hard on that day because I have an indirect kiss from Levi,

you must asking how did I know what is kissing, well the workers always joking about it, I ask what is meaning if you kissed someone, they just saying that they love each other romantically like eren's mom and dad ew it's disgusting when I saw them kiss but it's different.

I get my own food then eat it, it's been 2 years since I saw mikasa, Armin and eren, the wall has been repair so no titans are in the wall. This is my first mission and I notice that why the members are so slow like really slow they always far behind when we are fighting titans. My hair also grew I don't have time cutting it from the past 2 years

I don't like rankings so I just became Levi's partner since I don't understand what is partner means so I just agreed. I miss eren, mikasa and Armin, one day we will meet again. I got called because we are going to move and there are titans a head of us so they want my support.

4 weeks later

We are back in the wall and me and Levi Is going to the training area where the beginners training, in hand and hand combat I saw a blond hair girl she is so good at hand and Hand combat she have experience, I look around and I saw mikasa her changes is she expressing her emotion more than the last I saw her, I also saw eren and Armin. they are doing the balance test so they didn't get out of control when they are using the tool.

"She really are same as you. You can balance also when you first do that" I heard Mr. Levi said I just giggled "of course it's mikasa, when we are in the same place the people around us saying that we are twins, we copy almost everything we do." I said, Mr. Levi just pat me in the head and I just melt into his touch -just like a cat bitch nya nya-

Mikasa POV.

When we are doing the balance test it's so easy and I watch seen struggle on it, and then I just look behind because every one is not interesting to watch I saw.. Izuku, my best friend izuku and old man the old man who take izuku from me my best friend and brother be like, you're saying that I'm overprotected and it's okay because I don't Care I didn't saw izuku for the past 2 years because the old man took him away.

I ran so fast towards to them then tackled izuku I just hug him, this stupid boy didn't even plan to visit us but I'm happy that I meet him, for the past 2 years of being separate I will not going to allow that old man take him away again.

Eren POV.

When I got out it's really hard to balance, I saw mikasa ran so fast and tackled somebody I take armin' s hand then run also when I saw who is she hugging it was izuku, "you dumb ass you didn't show up for the past 2 years now" I said to him, he look at me like he really didn't change even his plain and life less doll didn't go away. They get up "sorry I tried to find you but I can't this place is so big and I've been training and I just got here from the mission" he said.

He said mission you mean he is also a military? Did he finish the exam?, I question to my self I saw mikasa is glaring at the man they are having a glaring challenge "so how are you?" I heard izuku asked "we are fine, mikasa is sometimes dead inside because she miss you so much" I said, "yes we are fine" Armin said. Izuku just smile, a sweet smile but still look like a doll smile it's giving me chills I hate it.

Izuku turn to the man and pull his arm then smile, "Levi you have some paper works to do" izuku said then drag the man but he is struggling because he still the same height the last I saw him. The man just have a smirk on his face like he won, he's letting izuku drag him, and turn to mikasa and she look like she is going to kill the man, she's about to attack the man when we stop her, God this is going to be a chaos.