chapter 21

Izuku POV
Time skip

It's been almost a year since i got here, just a whole week i'm going back to my hometown, and i'm going to see my children and levi again.

Well in that whole year it's pretty boring, an easy win sport festival, and also the training trip.

In training trip this villain that have muscle quirk is annoying, it's like titan that keeps regenerating, he just like almighty taker.

Also about the boom boom boy get kidnapped, that's what you get for having so much ego.

Oh and we got into dorms which is so annoying because of my classmates, they are anooying as hell.and also half and half.

He want us to do the nasty, no boy get out the only can touch me is levi. Because he's stronger than me, so i just say to take the relationship slow.

Yes levi is stonger than me, i didn't get any training anymore because of the dorm program and lack of space.

I might not get caught with levi next mission.

i'm in badmood because the dorm always so dirty.

Well i got some friends here but i really trust right now is jirou.

I'm walking at the hallway of the dorm, because half and half said to meet me in his dorm room.

I got into his dorm floor, and once i got on that floor, i hear some nasty sounds, like boy if your fucking each other please lower your moans.

I just going to the flow and put the fake tears, i learn it when i was 10 so levi have to do anything to calm me down.

I open the door and just act shock, ponytail saw me then smirk.

"Ohh looks whos here"

Wow a good true color, her face look like a bitch i swear if the trip is really came true i will give them to hange and let her experiment them.

"I thought you love me"

come on acting skills make them take the bait.

"I will never love you, you twig i'm just using you!"

Oh the half and half talk, i wonder what would my children do if they hear or see this.

I ran away just like the movies i see, which is the girls always watching on the tv.

I ran to our classroom because it's already time for class, i was about to open the door when i hear.

"How about we spread around that quirkless is sleeping with higher ups so he can get to the UA"

Wow said the one who's only here because of money, like you even hooked wih half and half so you can get endeavors money.

"That's stupid, they all see his skills in sport festival, it wont work"

Atleast someone is smart.

"How about he is cheating on todoroki, because it's bad todoroki is the 2nd place hero"

"Oh my god yes"