Chapter 2: Where the hell are we!?

Not even three minutes of arriving home, the quartet and the woman was assaulted by hugs from her disciples, seniors and juniors alike. "SHIFU! SHI-XIONG!" They shouted in sync.

"Ah, there you guys are, sorry Nainai, shishu." A young man in black and red robes said. "There is no need A-Xian, besides your family now." The woman said."Oh yeah, we have sent them here already and knocked them out already. We are thinking of letting some of the secret guests enter the room. Are you comfortable in seeing them yet?" She asked.

"About that, I don't think so yet. I mean I am happy that I got to meet my parents and grandma BaoBao. But, I think I should stay clear of them first. Besides, I still have a husband and two kids to take care of." The man chuckles nervously.

"Alright then, take care while you rest. We will be starting the viewing tomorrow. You can come in whenever you want. You can also use one of the many viewing mirrors in the hall. I'm going to scare the shit out of them now. Goodbye, sunzi." And with that she walked to one of the many hallways in the palace.

Wei WuXian didn't linger for long. After a while, he returned to his room in the family quarters in the Pavilion of Tranquility. The main palace which houses the throne room, offices and meeting rooms will soon be full of gifts as his daughter's fifth birthday is fast approaching, he wonders whether his husband's family and his adoptive family will also make gifts since their here.

Meanwhile, Yu Lian is walking down the hallway to the viewing room where the entirety of the cultivational world is located. Soon, she is standing before the large dark ebony doors. Before entering the room, she closed her eyes and thought of her family, as they will be served justice after this session of viewing. The viewing room is in fact a room which is large enough to house an entire country, complete with large kitchens, a viewing room, bedrooms and a giant store room. It also includes toilets with toiletries.

As soon as she entered she clapped her hands twice, lighting the room up. The cultivational world was shocked because they had just woken up and was thinking who was so powerful to light up a whole room in seconds.

"Welcome, welcome. Honourable sect leaders and cultivators alike. This one's name is Yu Lian, courtesy Yu HuiFen. Titled LingHun-JiangJun. Although I am a female, please do not judge a book by its cover." She said smirking even if the other can't see behind the veil. To one side of her eye, she saw Jin GuangShan looking at her with lustful eyes. He didn't even notice Madam Jin and Madam Yu glaring at him. The other cultivators were gossiping in the background, trying to keep quiet but were failing wonderfully.

Out of the blue, a throwing knife landing near Jin GuangShan's head. It had missed him by a strand of hair. The woman wearing black and white hanfu was getting extremely uncomfortable and has decided to nearly harm the Chief Cultivators. Jin GuangShan was scared stupid and was shrivelling as she glared at him.

"Scums, the lot of you." She was getting annoyed with them. They were so easy to scare, she briefly thought how long the cultivational world has to stand with these type of people. Really, this world is getting more rotten each year. She decides to wait for someone to cut the tension in the room.

"LingHun-JiangJun, this one is Lan Huan, courtesy XiChen. May I ask why we are here?" Lan XiChen spoke up. Almost all the tension in the room disappeared and Yu Lian was thankful to her elder grandson, although he doesn't know that yet.

"ZeWu-Jun, it is an honour to meet you. I will explain what you will be doing here in a minute. I am sure that Former Sect Leader Jiang and his family except SanDu ShengShou has recognised me. Is it not true, Jiang FengMian?" She replied. Everyone snapped their necks looking at the Former Sect Leader's family.

"Indeed it is true, LingHun-JiangJun. Forgive me for not introducing earlier we were in shock. I hope you won't mind?" "Apologies accepted. Jiang FengMian, since you and your family are here, why not show them around? I am sure you have been here before." She replied amiably. People in the room were starting to shuffle.

"Very well, we shall show them then. I assume you have no more duties?" Jiang FengMian asked."Not really if I have to check on people and make them pastries. The cooks should send for dinner soon. Make sure you go the the dining room when the serving bell rings. I will bid you all good night now. I have a family to check. You all have a surprise there too. Dress properly, all of you. And Madam Jin, please keep an eye on your scum of a husband. That will be all. Thank you and goodnight."

And with that, she left with a rustling of clothes. The former sect leader of the YunMeng Jiang Sect and his most of his family herded the large group of people into the guest rooms and had promptly told them to choose their own. The male and female guest rooms were separated in two different hallways so that no one could try to harass the opposite sex. They also scooted couples to a different hallway of guest rooms. Jin GuangShan was a special case and was put in a guest room specifically created to house this type of men.

The Jiang Family finally went to their own private pavilion outside the viewing room. Apparently Jiang Cheng has thought they were going to stay in the guest rooms like the others until Madam Yu promptly shut his mouth with her hand. She quickly pulled them into the Pavilion of Lotuses. The pavilion lives up to its name. It was built to resemble a village on top of a lake filled with lotus plants that the Jiang Sect Founder has taken inspiration from to build Lotus Pier. It was amazing and made Jiang Cheng a little homesick.

"Alright everyone, listen closely. Apparently the spirit who is our host has decided to call us family, so the pavilion has been gifted to us, for whenever we decided to visit here. Now get going and change. The bell will ring soon. GO GO GO!." Said Madam Yu sternly. The rest of the family quickly went to their rooms, with Jiang Cheng promptly running around until he found his room with his name on it. They took a quickly but relaxing bath and changed into different attires. The surprise that was waiting for them in the dining room will soon shook the entire cultivational world.

So... what do you think? There is be a reason behind Yu Lian's title and will come out soon one day. I'm writing this as I go on as there is too many things going in my head. Other than that, I hope your guys enjoyed. Ciao friends~

By the author~✌️