Chapter 1: The Invitation

It was a sunny day at Lotus Pier, and Sect Leader Jiang was having a very hard time. The next Discussion Conference will be taking place at Lotus Pier soon as all the sect leaders has received a suspicious invitation from a sect that was said to be disbanded centuries ago. This being said, the entirety of the cultivational world is also shocked by another circumstance, which is the second young master of the GusuLan Sect, Lan WangJi has also came out of seclusion earlier than expected. The world is a mess, thinks Jiang WanYin.

"SECT LEADER!" A disciple called out.
"What is it?" Jiang WanYin asked. Suddenly, a voice rang out.
"A-Cheng"
Jiang WanYin froze. He had not heard that voice for almost a decade. He looked up.
"A-die, A-niang, A-jie. But, but, how?"
He cried. Soon, the Jiang family were all huddled up in the middle of the sect office. They were all crying tears of happiness. Soon they got their pieces back and explained to Jiang Cheng.
"Wait, so you're telling me seriously that a powerful spirit brought you all back from the dead?"
"How else are we supposed to be back here then?" Challenged Madam Yu.
"Oh, wait. A-Cheng, how's A-Ling and A-Xian?" Asked Jiang YanLi.

Jiang Cheng was about to answer when a messenger called out, "Sect Leader...... Jiang! It's...... urgent! HanGuang-Jun...... is MISSING!"
"WHAT?!" Growled out Jiang Cheng.
"The Lan Sect...... found...... some traces...... of...... phoenix ash...... near his...... quarters......" The messenger panted and fainted.

"Fuck. Alright family time is over. A-jie, I will tell you about A-Ling and Wei WuXian later. For now, how about we prepare ourselves for a discussion conference and a whole lot of annoying sect leaders hmm?"
The family chuckled.
"Alright now go go go! I have duties to attend to. Go and help wherever you can for the discussion conference."

The rest of the family raced out of the office and started all kinds of chores, from planning, decorating, cooking, taking care of baby Jin Ling and lots of crying. Jiang Cheng also told them of Wei WuXian's death, in which the Jins had salvaged everything from  every single notes of demonic cultivation to SuiBian, his famed sword. He also showed them ChenQing, the famed Ghost Flute and told his parents about the Sunshot Campaign, the Wen Remnants, the Ghost General and the Siege of the Burial Mounds, including the deaths that had happened between everything. It had ended spectacularly well, with Madam Yu cursing about Wei WuXian saying he would have brought trouble sooner or later, Jiang YanLi in tears and Jiang FengMian berating himself for not being there for him. Even Jiang Cheng has tears in his eyes as he berate himself for not being there for his brother in all but blood.

The entirety of Lotus Pier were also shocked that the former sect leader and former sect mistress appeared. Hell, even Young Madam Jiang is back from the dead. And so it continued, for the rest of the week.

At the end of the week, the Jiang Family has resettled in Lotus Pier and is now all huddled up in the sect leader's quarters. There, Jiang Cheng told his family about the mysterious invitation.
"Here's the invitation."
He took out the invitation, it looks totally plain except for a mysterious looking lotus flower, in black and white instead of the usual light pink hue with several stars, the sun and the moon above it.

"How strange. We also have the same invitation. It was given to us by the spirit itself."
Jiang FengMian said as he pulled out a similar invitation. With the discussion conference three days ahead, they decided to not think about the invitation too much as they will discuss it during the conference, along with the mysterious vanishing of HanGuang-Jun.

Soon, the day discussion conference arrived. And Chief Cultivator Jin GuangShan, being the petty b*tch he is, sat on the highest seat with Jin GuangYao and Jin ZiXun sitting on the lower seat. Everybody from the major sect scowled at the sight of the three Jins. They began the discussion conference with words of welcome. Many cultivators were shocked that the family of the current Sect Leader Jiang has reappeared. They began to discuss about their hunting grounds and money instead of the most important reason they were here.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew the doors to the main hall of Lotus Pier open. There were six people outside the room. They were all wearing similar veil crowns, except for one with looks more decorated than the others, with more flowers. What shocked them most was the other five young men were wearing their sect colours!
"It's been quite some time since we visited Lotus Pier, hmm? Jiang Chi." Said the woman with the most decorated veil crown to the man with purple clothing.
"Welp, adios people!"

A portal opened up on the side of the hall suddenly pull everyone in. Soon, there was no one left in the hall except for the newcomers.
"That went better than we expected" said the mysterious woman.
"Yeah, no shit." Said Jiang Chi, now revealed to be the Jiang Sect founder.
"Did you see Jin GuangShan's face though, it was priceless!" Exclaimed Jin Yong, the Jin Sect founder.
"We saw that Jin-xiong. But, it is indeed hilarious." Said Wen Mao, the founder of the Wen Sect.
"Shall we go now, shizun, shi-xiong?" Asked Lan An, the founder of the Lan Sect.
"Can we get some snacks though, I miss the days where we can get free snacks in Lotus Pier." Nie Chi asked with a puppy face. Who knew the Nie Sect founder is such a softie when most of the previous sect leaders are known to be generals with fiery tempers.

"Alright alright. Go get what you want. Remember to get some for your shidis, your martial uncles and aunts, your shijie and family!" Said the veiled woman as they all rushed out to the port to buy knickknacks and snacks.
'Kids these days.' She sighs. 'Why do I feel that he will be expecting soon, again?!' She looks down and sighs, again. 'Welp, better wait for them to quickly come back then'

'Speak of the devil' she thought as the five gremlins returned, hands full of random knickknacks and various types of snacks and candies. She smiled at them. "Get ready." She said as she made a hand motion to open a portal to their home.
'Home sweet home' they thought as they stepped through the portal as they made their way to the oh so familiar scent and scene of their home, the Unknown Realms.