apology

I made way up the winding stone stairs that would soon lead me to where all our rooms are. Once I arrived at the top my mind was pumping thoughts through my brain.

'Will he forgive me
'Does he hate me'
'Will he even want to see me'

I turned left down the hall and went past my roomand made way to his room at the end of the corridor a few doors down from mine . Every step I took  made me even more nervous. I walked along the grand Hall and I arrived at his big goleden painted door. I hesitated before I wrapped my hand around the door handle but I don't want to make it seem desperate I want to come in so I just lightly tapped on the door not to quiet just enough so he can hear. I waited a few seconds until I could hear his booming voice
"come in". I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door

I hung my head low and stood by the door. I dont even know how to do this. What should I do. I walked in and walked to his balcony where he was stood looking over asgard I coughed under my breath as quitletly as possible to get his attention. He turned around and when he saw me his face expression completely changed. 'Oh no'

"Sorry" I blurted out as soon as I could but obviously with a polite manner.
He put his hand on my shoulder " no thora I should be the one who's sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you like that."
He said but me being me I declined
"No thor jts my fault I shouldn't have reacted the way I did it was completely unlike me. I'm realy sorry and I shouldbe saved mum" I said trying my best to hold my tears back. I don't want to show any sign of weakness infront of the strongest person on asgard.

He sighed and looked at me in the eyes "thora it was not your fault you need to learn to accept that she is gone and you couldntve done anything to prevent that from happening"
I looked up at him and I dont know what came over me but I started crying.  Why do I have to be this weak. Tears started pouring out my eyes and I couldn't stop it and those tears eventually lead to sobs. I need to stop.  "Thor you were right though I am weak" I sobbed he looked at me warmly and engulfed me in a hug. I sobbed.into his chest and he had his big hand on the top of me head. "Thora you are not weak. What I said was not true. You are the strongest person I know and if you don't believe me ask loki he for one  knows how strong you are. Thora you watched mother die that is something no weak person could ever do. You stood up to makekith very few have done that. Thora you have the strength if mother. And you also have the heart of her too. You may resemble me more" he chuckled "but deep down you are one of the kindest people of asgard. You have been through so much"

"I'm realy sorry thor" I said is I tightened our hug. "I'm always here for you thora. I'm always looking out for you. I love you so much you have a special place in my heart. "

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thor p.o.v
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You have a special place in my heart" I said to her. I feel awful for the way I treated her the day mother died o know she was so much closer to mother she had the special mother and daughter bond and now she's gone I can imagine thira will never be the same. A huge piece of her is missing. We stood there a while longer inbraced in our hug. " I love you thor" I heard her say. Hearing that brought a huge eye to eye smile across my face. "I love you to midgard and back thora" I said to her 

A thought came to mind when I said that. I have something to show thora in asgard in honour of mother. "Thora"
"Yes thor" she questioned
"I have something to show you"
"Realy?" She said as she looked up to me with a sparkle in her eye  this would surely cheer her up.

I pulled away from the hug "come on follow me" I said as I took her hand in mine and pulled her gently out my room. She stayed silent she was probably to excited to talk. I walked down to the prison where loki was held "w-w where are we going" she stuttered "we have to pick a special someone uo first" I said as I saw her face light up she knew exactly why we were down here.

Once we arrived at lokis cell we allowed him to come out as it was something special he had to be there for. As soon as he stepped out of his cell his face widened to a massive smile when he saw me and thora together. Thora ran towards loki and hugged him . "Loki I missed you so much" she said "as did I thora How's my little warrior doing?" he asked her "I'm doing good thankyou loki" he looked over at me and smiled come on you two we have to go. Follow me" I said as I grabbed thoras hand once again so now it was us three. We walked outside of our home and went over to the horses. "Loki you go on one and me and thora will share one amd you follow us but I think you know where we're going"
Loki nodded and smiled clearly knowing where we were going.