his talking gets all might agitated. "forget that! just go into full cowling!"

you and izuku jolt back at him raising his voice. you know he didn't mean it in a rude way but there's so little times where you've heard all might yell or get fed up with something.

"y-yes sir!" izuku says before following his orders. the wind pushes your hair out your face, you forgot how powerful izuku can really be. if this is only 20%..

you're glad he's a hero.

gritting his teeth, it's obvious he's struggling to even keep this up. he still has a long way to go if he wants to take all might's spot.

"send out one attack after another in that state in that spot!" all might had to yell out his orders.

izuku jumps and your head follows, cranking your neck back to be able to see him. he jumps pretty high, but you can jump to that height easily without your quirk. like you've seen him do a million times before, izuku reels his leg back and kicks, causing wind to produce even more than before. leaves and dirt get in your face but by using your arms, you're able to block that from getting in your eyes.

"i was going to teach you this once you passed an allowable limit of 15%." all might says once izuku lands. "if you didn't figure this out in that last fight, either you must've been fighting a very defense match, or you can already send out the pressured winds without breaking your body."

green lightning continues to surround izuku as he starts to jolt, pain evident on his face. "but.. either way, my body.."

"let's take a look at the stages your body has gone through." all might suggests. "one, use one for all at 100% on one part of your body."

"two, control the percentage you use on one part of your body." you decide to help out.

"three, control the percentage you use on your whole body continuously."

"four, use shoot style, which uses your legs rather than your weaker arms." you feel special knowing that part of the reason izuku switched to his legs were because of you.

"five, raise your control from 5% to 8%."

"six, currently, if you force yourself, you can go up to 20% for a short time."

"and now, the essence of today's lesson.." all might throws his arms out, making you back away from him. "actually,"

"i'm not continuously putting out 100% of your power..right?" izuku cuts him off.

you look at all might and snicker at him. he keeps his pose but disappointment is evident in his face and posture.

'if all night was always at 100% for his every move, then he would leave shock waves and disaster around him. that's it, right? it must be! since i can't hold 20% for very long, just at the moment of impact, i take number two, controlling the percentage on one body part and number six, drawing out 20% for a short time by forcing it, and put them together!'

by the look on izuku's face, he either figured something out or just got an idea.

"it's easy to say, but you need to draw out power right at your limit in an instant. you'll need even more delicate control then you've had until now. and now, i have a question for you, young midoriya: what part of the human body can you move with the most precision?"