I open my door and the yelling just intensifies. It's a mixture of Q and I think Julie. I head towards Julie's side of the room first since I know Q is simply yelling at the game. I walk into the room and raise my eyebrows at the scene in front of me.

"Shut the fuck up!" Lacey yells jaw dropped. Her blonde hair is tied up in a messy bun as she glances in my direction. "Carter, you will never fucking believe this."

Julie's face is a deep shade of red as she covers her face with her hands. I smirk at her knowing exactly what this is about as Tori nods her head at me. I set my Panera down onto Rae's desk.

"Me and Trey may have hooked up but like not all the way," she says her voice muffled by her hands. But, I hear it loud and clear. I let out a yell jumping up and down as Tori joins me. I drop my backpack to the floor and run up to Julie.

"Tell me everything right now," I say hopping onto her bed. Lacey is sitting across from me on Rae's bed as Julie sits next to me with Tori pulling up a desk chair.

"You're lucky we haven't gotten far in our story," Tori says leaning back in her chair. I almost forgot that the game is still going on and I pull my phone out.

"Hold please, I'm putting the game on my phone to watch our men," I tell Julie squeezing her hand. It's almost halftime and we are up by three. It's a timeout and I place it onto my legs.

"Moving on, so why do you mean by hook up? I know minus the sex stuff," Lacey says waving her hands. Julie flushes again placing her head in her hands again. I place a hand over hers and offer her a soft smile. I don't want her feeling uncomfortable or anything because I know how she is with all this stuff. Rae, Lacey, and I are open books when it comes to sex as for Julie she doesn't bother with it. Unless it's someone she really cares about hence her one body. Tori understands her the most seeing as she is still a virgin. Which I praise the two of them four. Having careless bodies and sleeping with people isn't as fun as it seems before Asher I slept with people because I just wanted to. Not because I loved them.

"Okay, okay. Well, he went down on me," she says slowly picking at her fingernails. The three of us let out loud screeches as Julie covers her ears.

"He ate you out. Holy shit this is amazing," I say fanning myself. She gasps at how bluntly I said it.

"Was he good at it?" Lacey asks her as Julie's cheeks turn redder. She nods her head and my eyes widen. I'm not really surprised because the last guy Julie was with only cared about his pleasure and if I know Trey, I could just tell he would be good.

"And then I may have givenhimablowjob," she says very quickly but I definitely catch it. I hop off of the bed excitedly as Lacey and Tori stand there jaws dropped.

"Oh I am so proud of you," I tell her pulling her into a hug. She laughs loudly into my ear as she hugs me back. I pull away from her slightly and she looks at me worried. "Was he big?"

Her eyes widen at my comment and I shrug my shoulders at her. It's a genuine question that everyone asked me when Asher and I first hooked up so it's valid. Her cheeks become redder if that's even possible and I bring her into a hug again. I don't know what it is but when your innocent friends get some action it's thrilling.

"This really is amazing," Lacey says as I pull away from Julie. I check my phone and see we have just went into halftime and we are still winning. I sigh in relief and lock my phone. We should probably join Q at some point on Tori and I's side.

"This is making me want to have sex," Tori says fanning herself. I make a suggestive face at her making her stop all movements and glare at me. "Don't even think about it."