His Baby Boy 🤍^FIVE

Author : I'm sorry this took so long!! I was hospitalized for a bit there, I beat DEATH ITSELF!!! >:) HEHEHEHEHE-!!
%%%

"W-Wait...St-...mnng!" Katsuki gasped out as Izuku pushed him against the wall inside his bedroom. He just dragged Katsuki in here and locked the door.

Izuku didn't stop as he started to suck and nip at Katsuki's sensitive neck.

Katsuki cried out in pleasure before gasping and moaning as Izuku started to grind hard against him.

Katsuki closed his glossy eyes tightly when he felt the hard bulge of Izuku's cock against his.

It feels so good...but...

"I-Izu-...Izu-Izuku! Izuku I can't- w-wait! St-...Ah!" Katsuki's back arched almost painfully when Izuky suddenly hoisted him up against the wall and made Katsuki wrap his tighs around his strong waist before grinding even harder against him.

Izuku slammed both of Katsuki's hands against the wall above his head before leaning back and looking at him with hooded dark eyes.

He licked his lips before leaning in and Kissing Katsuki hard on his lips.

He leaned back again and stared at Katsuki.

Katsuki had his eyes closed tightly and was moaning and sobbing in unbearable pleasure at the force of Izuku's thrusts.

Tears trailed down Katsuki's flushed and pink cheeks and his legs tightened around Izuku's waist.

"I've never in my life seen such beauty before...absolutely Breathtaking" Izuku whispered as he trailed his lips against Katsuki's neck sensually making Katsuki tremble.

"I-I can't-...Izu! Sto-AHH!"
Katsuki practically screamed in pleasure as his orgasm ripped through him.

Katsuki sobbed and cried as he lay his head back against the wall and felt overstimulation rock through him as Izuku continued to grind against him.

Katsuki took in a shaky breath before he opened his eyes and looked down at the greenett. "I-Zuku...I can't..."

"You ca-"

"I'm m-married...I'm already married to someone...else..." Katsuki said softly and internally screamed when he saw Izuku's eyes.

"You're what?"

Katsuki trembled when he heard the dark pitch in Izuku's voice. It sounds so dangerous that Katsuki actually feared for his life for a moment.

"I-I-"

"Who is it?"

Katsuki gasped softly and shook his head. "I-I...don't know..."

Izuku raised his brow before leaning into Katsuki, his eyes, for a moment, looked like it was glowing.

"You listen to me and you listen good," he started and Katsuki whimpered softly and looked down, but he was forced to look Izuku in his eyes when Izuku gripped his jaw tightly.

"I know...I know you remember who I am...right kacchan?"

Izuku smiled when Katsuki whined and tried to get away from Izuku's grip. "L-let g-"

"You remember the first time we met Kacchan? Remember what I said and did?" Isuku asked him with a smirk and Katsuki trembled violently and started to sob.

~

Five year old Katsuki hummed as swung himself in the swing with a wide grin. His parents watching him from the benches that circled the small playground.