His Baby Boy🤍^FOUR

Author : i hope you Enjoy, my beautiful babies~♡
%%%

Katsuki could do nothing, he was completely powerless as the man's face neared his...

"Bakubro!" Kirishima's voice cut through them both making Katsuki quickly pull away from the man as if he had just been burned.

Kirishima came towards them, grinning widely before he slung a arm around Katsuki's shoulders. Katsuki's stomach muscles clenched when he saw the way the man's eyes followed the move with his eyes before he clenched his fist before his eyes found Katsuki's again and he clenched his jaw.

Katsuki's mouth felt dryer than the Sahara at that moment.

"Oh! Were you two getting acquainted Izu?"

Katsuki's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as he looked at the man, No Izuku freaking Midoriya, wide-eyed in absolute Shock.

This was Kirishima's childhood best friend? God damn...

"We wanted to wait for you but Mina was running inside before we could stop her and now she and Denki are so drunk they're almost passed out" Kirishima said with a soft laugh before he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You okay?" Katsuki asked Kirishima softly. Kirishima grumbled something unintelligible before he sighed deeply and nodded, pulling his arm from around Katsuki's shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm fine just had a little much to drink" he said with a lazy grin making Katsuki roll his eyes and flick his forehead.

"We just got here and you guys are already drunk? Bunch friggin lightweights" Katsuki said softly.

But nobody needed to know that he was even worse at handling his alcohol, even the stench was enough to leave him a little tipsy...

"Anyways, Izu, I saw your cousin Monoma earlier on, still a total asshole huh?" Kirishima asked with a grin and Katsuki's eyes widened when he saw a slow smirk spread over Izuku's lips.

Why is he so hot!? Is the All Mighty punishing him!? What did he do to deserve this!?

"I know, he was angry at me for bringing you guys but he'll have to life with it" Izuku said making Katsuki take in a shaky breath.

His voice...Katsuki could cum with just that voice whispering in his ears. Katsuki bit his lip.

"I need to go to the bathroom real quick, Kiri where is it?" Katsuki asked softly and he could feel Izuku's eyes burning holes into his body with their intensity.

Kirishima smiled widely. "Well this is kinda my first time here but I'm sure Izuku wouldn't mind showing you where, I really have to go find Denki and make sure he didn't cause any trouble anywhere" he said and ran off in search of his boyfriend leaving Katsuki trembling and nervous.

"Follow me"

Katsuki shivered as he trailed after Izuku, then sighed as he looked at his strong, muscled and broad back all the way and licked his lips.
The black shirt Izuku had on was like second skin and left nothing to the imagination.

Katsuki gazed up and saw the undercut Izuku sported, it made his green and black curls fall over his forehead and eyes in the most sexy way Katsuki had ever seen.

Katsuki had seen sexy men in his life, but not one of them came close to matching Izuku. Izuku was made to be worshipped. With that body and face women and men alike myst fall to his feet wherever he goes.

Katsuki bot his lip when Izuku walked down a dimly lit hallway. They could no longer hear the music pumping or even smell any alcohol just a faint smell of sweet vanilla.