His Baby Boy🤍^ THREE

Author : I know I've been showing less of Katsuki and his thoughts and stuff but the first two chapters was actually to show Kirishima and Izuku's relationship as Childhood besties! So its basically the real story that begins now!

Chao~
%%%

"Gentlemen, my lady, we're here. The Young Master Izuku is waiting at the front door"

Shoto said and Katsuki hummed softly as he got out with his new friends. He didn't know why his stomach was in knots or why his heart was pounding so hard.

But why did the name Izuku Midoriya sound so familiar to him, it practically made his stomache ache when he thought of the name...

Katsuki straightened his Jersey and ran his fingers through his hair as he made his way towards the massive house that was practically right next to the beach. Music was booming from inside and Katsuki could see lots of people dancing as the whole house was practically see- through with the amount of glass sliding doors and large windows.

Katsuki could hear Sero, Mina and Denki gasping and squealing while he heard Kirishima chuckle at their antics. If Katsuki didn't have this nagging feeling he'd be gasping and awing along with them because no matter how rich he was, this was his first time seeing a house bigger than theirs since his parents never let him out to explore the world like he wanted to do so badly!

Since he was little he had to Yes and Amen to everything they said, even now when he's practically on the brink of becoming 18, An Adult!, he still had to go by their wishes.

Which is why by the end of this summer he'll be engaged to someone powerful, someone with stellar connections, someone who will be an asset to the businesses written down to Katsuki someone who's children he'll be carrying, someone that probably won't even love him...

(!!) Yes, If you read the tags you'll see Mpreg! In this fic its normal for men to be or get pregnant! Its total Bull I know, I got this idea when I had some nasty stomach cramps and my boyfriend rubbed my stomach and made jokes about me being pregnant with our baby. (¡¡)

"Izu!" Kirishima exclaimed cutting Katsuki from this thoughts but his phone buzzed in his pocket and he sighed taking it out of his jean pocket. He groaned when he saw a message from his mother.

She didn't know that he was at a party with his friends she thought he was at a study group with some High society people only she and his father approved of.

-Mother
000 : How is the study group going and do you know when you'll be back? I have some things to discuss with you about the marriage.

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he typed a reply.

Katsuki~
000 : I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. I already told you this, its overnight, that is why I packed my bag, dont you remember?

-Mother
000 : You better not me sassing me Brat! I want to discuss important things with you! About your future!

Katsuki grit his teeth.

Katsuki~
000 : I already told you what I want to do didn't I?

-Mother
000 : And I already told you that I didn't want that.

000 : We're not seriously going over this again are we Katsuki?

Katsuki~
000 : I want to travel, and explore new places. I want to discover new and interesting things and I want to be free!

-Mother
000 : We're not discussing this over the phone Katsuki. We'll talk when you get back from your study session. I want you home before six pm tomorrow. Understood?

Katsuki sighed as he stared at his mother's text....

He didn't feel like answering but he knew if he didn't that she'd be livid the next day when he finally came home.

Katsuki~
000 : Understood.

Katsuki typed it quickly before he sighed and shut off is phone. He slid it back into his pocket and groaned when he noticed that everyone had already gone inside the loud and big glass house.

Katsuki slowly made his way towards the front door and frowned when he saw a freakishly tall and muscular man stand infront of it, the door was open behind him and he was texting something on his phone.

As Katsuki got closer he began to see the man more clearly and damn...who the fuck gave him the right to look like Katsuki's Wetdream come true!?

Katsuki swallowed hard, the man kind of intimidated him.

Katsuki couldn't help but gawk at the impossibly sexy man, he had everything Katsuki wanted in a man, even though he hadn't even seen what the man is like Katsuki could already tell by his eyes that he was someone Katsuki wanted, and wanted badly but he knows he can't since he's already practically married to some other Asshole...

Fuck...Katsuki swore in his head when the guy looked up from his phone and found Katsuki's ruby eyes.

His eyes were a intimidating mix between bright emerald green and a Dark Rain forest green, it was like the two colors were battling for dominance. Katsuki's breath hitched when he saw his eyes darken even more, now looking almost an dark obsidian black.

Katsuki shivered ashe watched the man lick his sexy red lips sensually as his eyes raked Katsuki up and down slowly as if to savor him by his looks. Katsuki's body trembled under that intense gaze and he suppressed a needy whimper from escaping his mouth as he took in a shaky breath.

Dont look at me like that please...

Katsuki whimpered in his head at the man as he continued to look at Katsuki like he was the most beautiful and sexiest thing he had ever layed eyes on...Katsuki reveled in that gaze but then the thought struck him...

I'm already engaged...I cant...

Katsuki took a deep breath and with shaky knees walked up the steps towards the front door of the house, towards the sexy beast that wanted to devour Katsuki whole, towards the man Katsuki wanted so badly his whole body trembled violently...

Katsuki walked past the man but then a large and warm hand grabbed Katsuki's wrist and it was almost like a shock that traveled through Katsuki's whole body and he tried to pull his wrist away but the grip got firmer making Katsuki look up and exhale shakily...

The man only stared down at Katsuki with his eyes now as dark as death itself before he pulled Katsuki even closer making him whimper softly and the sound only seemed to set the man off as he pulled Katsuki even closer and with his other hand he pulled Katsuki's face towards his.

Katsuki could do nothing, he was completely powerless as the man's face neared his...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bet y'all already know who this 'man' is huh? I made it intentionally pretty obvious.

🥀 : lucky charm of the day!