His Baby Boy🤍^ TWO

Author : Enjoy~♡
%%%

"So you're finally gonna show us this 'Izuku Midoriya' of yours?" Mina asked with a smirk as she leaned on Sero to pull on her extremely high heels with the red bottoms.

The second Kirishima told her that they were going to a pool party, she was already packing her small overnight bag since Izuku said that they would be sleeping over in the house too, the house was big enough that it was split in two sections, the right one was where Izuku's cousin was throwing his party while Izuku kept the left one clean from party guests.

"Who's Izuku Midoriya?" Katsuki asked Kirshima with a raised brow as he walked out of Mina's bathroom while he pulled on some pure white Vans. He looked really good with his baby blue fluffy knitted Jersey, deep blue skinny Jean's and pure white Vans.

His hair was also done up in soft spikes and his black mascara and eyeliner made his bright ruby eyes pop against his pale skin and his lips were deep pink and glossed too.

"Wow" they all breathed out and Katsuki frowned.

"What?"

"You look really good, like really good" Sero said while the rest of them nodded.

"Yeah you can clearly see him as a model's kid" Mina said as she pouted jealously. "I'm so envious!" She examined making Katsuki roll his eyes before he flicked her on the forehead.

"Thanks for the compliments guys but what did Eijiro's friend say about time? Its nine already so shouldn't we go?"

Everyone seemed to run around after that before they all walked out of Mina's apartment.

"So you didn't answer me earlier, who's this Izuku Midoriya?" Katsuki asked, nudging Kirishima as he walked with his arm draped over Denki's shoulder.

"Its his imaginary best friend" Denki answered Katsuki while grinning up at his pouting boyfriend. "Denkiii" Kirishima whined while Denki laughed softly.

"Imaginary best friend? You still have those?" Katsuki asked with a frown at Kirishima.

"He's not imaginary guys! You'll see, just you wait" Kirishima said with a wide grin and a laugh making his friends roll their eyes with soft smiles.

"So, how is friend of yours gonna know where we are?" Denku asked Kirishima softly and Kirishima quickly pulled out his phone and asked Izuku where he was through text, he got a quick reply that he was gonna be a few minutes and that he's picking up some snacks for them.

"I already gave him the coordinates to Mina's apartment earlier, he said he'll be here in a few minutes, he'sjust picking up some snacks" Kirishima said.

"Great cause I'm hungry as hell. I didn't eat anything the whole day!" Mina exclaimed while bouncing up and down in excitement.

"So he's really real huh?" Sero asked with a smirk and Kirishima grinned at him. "Of course! I keep telling you guys this but you never believe me!"

"Well you cant blame us since we never seen this dude before in our lives and all you do is talk about him when yoire done ranting our ears off about Denki!" Mina said making Denki blushed bright red and Kirishima roll his eyes as he gave his blushing sweetheart a kiss on his plump pink lips making him blush even more red.

"Well...I guess it wasn't too believable since you guys never saw him before, but that's only cause he goes to UA High and he's not really a people person" Kirishima said making his friends gape at him, even Katsuki.

"He goes to UA!? Okay now I know you're lying to us about this friend! Nobody gets into UA! Even Katsuki said he didn't get past the entrance test and Katsuki's super smart!"

Kirishima nodded as he watched Katsuki stare at him with a frown. "Well Izuku got a recommendation...so..."

"Stop making things up!" Mina sang teasingly while Sero shook his head. Kirishima glared at his friends. "You'll see him in a few seconds anyways then he'll tell you guys" he said with a pout.

And just as he said that a sleek black limo pulled up infront if them making Mina, Sero and Denki's jaws drop, while Kirishima grinned and Katsuki only stared since he's family owns multiple limos and other cars meant for racers. So he's used to seeing limos most of his life.

They all watched as a really handsome guy with bi-colored hair got out and made his way to them. He had a suit on and he looked really professional as he gingerly bowed infront them.

"Good evening" he begun his introductions and Mina squealed as she looked at Kirishima and pointed at the man. "Is he Izuku!?"

Kirishima shook his head with a laugh. "No, that's Shoto Todoroki, the captain of his private bodyguads" Kirishima said with a grin and once again Mina, Denki and Sero's jaws dropped while Katsuki only stared with widened eyes.

Just who is this Izuku guy...? And why did his name sound so damn familiar?

"Hey man" Kirishima said greeting Shoto with a fist pump and Shoto smiled as he nodded at Kirishima. "Mr. Kirishima, its pleasant to see you again" he said before he turned to everyone.

"I shall be your private bodyguard and will escort all of you to the party to make sure you're safe, I will also be attending the party to keep an eye out for all of you as per my Young Master's request so do not fret, you can get as drunk as you want, I will watch over you" Shoto said suavely as he bowed again before he gestured to the limo that another guy is opening for them.

He was tall and looked almost exactly like Kirishima. Even the sharp teeth as he grinned at them. Denki squealed as he looked at his boyfriend. "He looks like you!"

Kirishima laughed and nodded. "That's TetsuTetsu, one of Izuku's bodyguards, he's really friendly so dont worry"

"Mr. Kirishima, Young Master couldn't make it to pick you up since he had some difficulties to take care of at the company but he told me to assure you that he'll meet you and your friends there" Shoto said and Kirishima pouted.

"Oh man, okay then. Thanks Sho" Kirishima said before he walked towards the limousine with his friends and they all got in. Shoto closed the door behind them and got in the driver seat before they drove off.

Mina squealed when she saw all the snacks on the little table inside the limo, there was even a small bar with all kinds of juice, beer and brandy and whiskeys.

"How friggin loaded is your friend!?" Sero asked in awe while Mina and Denki started eating the snacks and Katsuki only stared silently out the window with his headphones on and a bag of gumnybears in his hands.

Katsuki is practically obsessed with gummy bears.

Kirishima turned to Sero. "He's so rich he has houses across the globe!" He said with a grin.

Before Kirishima could explain more, the limo stopped and the door opened revealing Shoto who bowed at them again.

"Gentlemen, my lady, we're here. The Young Master Izuku is waiting at the front door"

TO BE CONTINUED...

🦷 : lucky charm of the day!!