Chapter Thirteen: The Dark Dragon

So, a couple of hours later, the girls found they were walking through another forest again. But it was unlike they've ever seen before.

"I'm scared! What if we're lost?" Sophia whisper-shouted.

"Me too! I wish we didn't have to go through the woods!" Vivian feared.

"Do not fret." Jasmine soothed.

"But it's creepy in here! It's so dark and suspicious! I've been in forests before but none that were this creepy." Sophia whimpered.

Jasmine and Ava tried to calm Vivian and Sophia down. However, none of them realized the danger they were getting themselves into.

This wasn't just any forest. This one had been forbidden for many years, for many reasons. One of them being very dangerous things happened to live here. There's been very recent rumors that a boy with light blonde hair and royal blue eyes went into this patch of woods and never came back out. And later, a boy named Liam went missing as well. There have been many disappearances happening lately and all of them seem to be leading up to something in these woods. No one knows what happened to them, but most believe them to be dead.

As they walked, they came across dragons fighting in the distance. They steered clear of over there. As they were walking, Scarlet heard something overhead, but didn't think much of it. It could've just been another dragon war taking place in the air. Until she heard a loud thump and a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAH!!! DRAGON!!!" Vivian and Sophia shouted together.

The others turned around.

"Oh my god! This can't be happening!" Lucy and Jess said as they hugged each other.

Sophia and Vivian clung to each other for dear life, grips so tight that it would be hard to pull them apart.

"Sophia! Vivian! Get away!" Jasmine shouted. Jasmine tried to pull them away, but it was too late. The dragon blew its shadow magic on both of them.

"Noo! Vivian! Sophia!" Jasmine shouted. Her eyes widened and she dropped to her knees. Sophia and Vivian were now in the claws of a giant monstrous beast. It was a shadow dragon!

"Hey scales! Let my friends go!" Misty shouted.

"Or you will regret everything!" Ava shouted. 

"Messing with our friends is a huge mistake!" Scarlet said, putting her fists up at the dragon. Her gaze was glued to Vivian.

The dragon took his claws and swiped at the girls.

Blackness.