*chapter forty six*

Start from the beginning

You didn't want to beat around the bush, though. You were naked before him, and that's more than you thought you could ever do, so you used the remaining adrenaline to take his hand from your throat and drag it back to your chest.

He made a low sound in his throat, pleasantly surprised at your little surge of confidence. And he took the opportunity to gather his in palm, tongue still sliding over yours, and squeeze.

Warm.

It was so warm, and a little rough, but nice. Gentle.

A spark of excitement shot down your spine— you liked it— back arching to push yourself closer into him for more. And he gave it to you, gathering you a little more firmly, kissing a little harder, letting his thumb and pointer finger drift together to pinch your nipple lightly.

Your pretty sure your brain blacked out for a second, only brought back by the pleasant sensation of him rubbing the hard nub between his fingers, a constant stream of fuzzy pleasure streaming through you at the sensation. You felt your underwear grow damper, the flick of those expert fingers on your nipple, now switching to the other one.

He swallowed each shy little noise you let out before he couldn't take it anymore. He had to see you for himself.

He broke apart from your lips with a wet sound, allowing you to catch your breath as his eyes immediately trailed up and down your body.

So soft beneath his hands. You were squirming self-consciously, but your hips rolled up to his thigh right between yours just enough to know you were too turned on to be too embarrassed.

He didn't want you to see the full brunt of his lust, so he tried to hide it with a soft smile. But you could see right through it, that dark look in his eyes.

"Stop looking at me," you whined, fingers tightening their grip on the hair by the nape of his neck.

You couldn't look at him anymore, head turning to the side so you didn't have to watch him watching you.

All of your flaws were on display now, and you were disgustingly embarrassed. But the way his hands felt on you was way too good to put a stop to things— you still wanted more.

"We can keep going," you said, only he was sitting up now, taking his hands off of you to pull the robes back more.

"Lemme just look at you for a little while longer."

"Anakin," you groaned in despair, hands going up to your face again.

But then his hands were back on you, both of them, smoothing up your sides slowly, feeling each dip and curve of your body beneath him as he reached your breasts, squeezing them appreciatively before sliding back down to rest on your waist.

You whimpered dramatically, but he just smiled at you. "Why so shy again?"

"You know why."

"There's no need for that," he lowered his face above yours again, tugging at the hands covering your face. "I think you're beautiful."

"Anakin," you said again. Fuck. He was making it too hard to stay embarrassed.

"What? Move your hands, baby, I want to see your face too."

You huffed and let them fall to the side, the stupid black brace clunking to the mattress unnaturally. He grinned down at you.

"Thank you." One last sweep up and down your body to commit it to memory, he kissed your lips quickly and then settled back by your side. "Good to keep going?"