Preetha: Uss....uss ..usse kuch hua hein?

Sarla: Nai beta. Wo bilkul theek hein.

Preetha then outlashes,

Preetha(yells): Fir kaha hein Karan? Kyun chup ho sab? Mujhe usse dekhna hein. Bathaaao.

Her hysterical cries hardly pinches their hearts. They don't know what to say how to console her because they themselves are shaken when they suddenly heard heavy footfalls followed by door opening.

Everyone look that side to see Karan in a disoriented state, panting as if he's deprived of his breath.

He's relieved seeing their family all safe & secure & his gaze stops at Preetha who he's dying to see since the last few hours.

It all took a single glance and she rushes towards him, the canula in her nerve moves out resulting in bleeding.

Wrapping her hands tightly around his neck, she cries her heart out.

Never in her life had she experienced such a traumatizing night. The whole fiasco replayed in her mind which resulted in tightening her hold on him.

She's scared. Scared for him.

Preetha: Mein bahot dar gayi. Bahot dar gayi.I hate you......I hate you.....I hate you so much.

Little tears form in his eyes,it's all solely his mistake.Had he been careful, he wouldn't have got abducted & she wouldn't have come searching for him risking her life.He's liable & he knew it. No doubt she hates him,but listening it from her clenched his heart.

After minutes,she slowly comes out to face him but doesn't move out of his arms,

Preetha: Mujhe kyun nai bathaya? Kyun nai bathaya thum?

She asks holding his collar & looking at his eyes with her own teary face.

He lowers his eyes for not telling her about him because he didn't want to delve on that phase,that regret but he never thought it would revisit him in this way.

Karan: I....I am Sorry. I didn't tell you as I don't want you to like me because of my profession. I want you to like me because of me.I should have told you before that I was a Commando......

His words are stopped as she pulls his collar making him look at her,

Preetha: Mein uske baare mein nai thumhara Rishta ke baare mein puch rahi hu.Thumhe mujhe kyun nai bathaya ki thumhe shaadi ki proposals aa rahi hein? Are you planning to leave me?

Her full family is stunned at her question while Sahana chuckles. Her daughter in law is exactly like her.

Not to forget Karan.....he's perplexed. She's not angry at him for hiding his identity but she has got a problem with him hiding the proposals. He's so confused when she pulls his lapel again,

Preetha: Tell me.

Karan: Ye...yes. yes. Yes

Preetha(loudly): What? Are you really planning to leave me?

Yes she's scared but seeing him all fair & fine, her anger returned. She's exasperated at him for not getting to her before. For not talking to her earlier. For being angry with her.

Karan: Ha.....no...no...no...no!

He doesn't know what he's saying because the girl before him conjured his mind.

Preetha: Then why didn't you tell me about the proposals?

Karan: I....i forgot?

Rather than answer it seemed like a question. What he's supposed to even say? He thought he would have to cajole, request her, apologize and what not but she's stuck on some silly thing.