Chapter 21

Two days later....

Taehyung's pov ~~~~~

It's been two days Yn is not talking with me. She never came out from her room and whenever maids go to give her food she yells at them. Idk what happened to her but I'm very worried about her. Hope she doesn't gets any mental distress. On the other hand that whore Irene is sticking to me 24/7 . I want to choke her but I can't take risk of my love. Without Yn I'm nothing (an: 🙄🙄). I had to ask my members for help. Yeah!!! Lemme ask them. I got up from the couch and went inside my special sound proof room where me and yn used to do 'that' . I dialed Suga hyung number. After 3 rings he picked up .

Suga: What?
Tae: Hyung I want ur help?
Suga: what help?
Tae: Pls can we meet in our company's secret room along with all others?
Suga: Sure we will be there in sometime.
Tae: OK hyung-

I hanged up and Went out I took my car keys and was about leave but saw Irene slapped Yn. I went to them and that whore

Irene: See baby this slut slapped me

She said doing fake cry but signalled me to be at her side or else she will kill my love.

Tae: Wft- Yn how can u touch my Girlfriend huh?
Yn's eyes widened, shit I wanna slap myself rn. I can see tears forming in her eyes, I'm sorry my love I'm sorry.

Yn: She is one who slapped me! Ik u saw everything but still u are taking his side.

While saying these her precious tears fell from her beautiful blue eyes. Before I can say anything she some words which stabbed my heart like a sharp dragger

Yn: I regret Loving U Kim Taehyung u are no less then a Womenizer.....

With that she ran away while tears are flowing from her beautiful blue eyes. I just want to kill myself . I turned around to see that whore Smirking . Without any hesitation I slapped her hard that she fell down. I yelled on top of my lungs

Tae: HOW DARE U BITCH TO TOUCH MY WIFE!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

With that I went out from the house and started my black Mercedes Benz and drove off to my office.

In office.....
I quickly Went inside the Sitting area which is located on the top floor, where no one is allowed except me and my members. I went there and saw everyone is sitting there and Suga hyung was in a deep thought.

Tae; OK guys-

Tae; OK guys-

Rm: What's Wrong V why u called us so urgently?
Suga: Yes why need our help?

I took a deep breath before speaking.

Tae: Guys I fucked up everything!

Jk: What do you mean? Say it clearly?

Tae: Actually....(.said everything happened that ni8)