Chapter 13

An pov
After the couple left from the venue they straight went to their hotel which is one of Taehyung's 5 star hotel.

Time skip~~~~

Yn pov

As soon we reached the hotel . We went in our room. We both had separate rooms as after tonight we are going to be officially couple. I decided to take a nap as I woke up early in the morning for the wedding rituals . I went towards the bed but a small piece of paper caught my attention I picked it up and read .

Dear Yn,
It's ur husband, so as I can't come to u. So I'm writing it . Take a nap and in the evening the beauticians will come to make u ready for the night party. There a pair of Pjs for u in the woradrop change it and take a nap.

Your husband,
Taehyung.....♡♡

I couldn't help but smile at his caring for me. I just went to the wardrobe and found a cute pjs . I took it and went to take a shower before nap.

After 20minutes ~~~

I came out wearing the pjs.

And laid down in the bed. I fall asleep as soon as I laid down cuz I was hella tired. (An: and me here who is sleepy every time no matter I work or not😑)

In Taehyung's room.....

Taehyung's pov~~~~

I took a warm bath and came out while wrapping a towel around my waist(an: Omg, I will die if he comes infornt of me like this🙂). As soon I came I started drying my hairs with another towel. I felt a pair of arms and I heard a voice which caused my eyes widen.

???: Missed me baby.
I turned around to see Jennie in a very revealing and tight dress. I jerked her arms and said.

Taehyung: What the heck u are doing here and who gave u the permission to enter in my Room?
I asked coldly just to earn a chuckle from her and she seductively said.
Jennie: Why baby can't I come hmmm? I'm ur GIRLFRIEND ri8.

Taehyung: I'm married now Jennie so better keep that in ur mind.
She angrily gasped and said.
Jennie: Don't forget the purpose of urs marrying that bitch. And about being married hahaha it was supposed to be me who will be ur wife but ur old ass father forced u with her.

She shouted on top of her lungs making my blood boil in anger.

Taehyung: Mind your language Jennie you don't have any ri8 to interfere in my personal life and I'm a mafia also a playboy I don't love any girl I just use them as u are one of them Jennie.

Her eyes widened making me smirk. It's true that I loved Jennie but not now.

Taehyung: So now u got that I just used u so better get lost from my room before I kick u out Jennie.