Chapter 1

AN POV~~~

As the alarm goes. A innocent girl whose body is full of bruised due to the huge torture by none other then her so called uncle. She opend her eyes and sat up in bed with lot of difficulty.

YN POV~~

As the alarm rings I woke up . I tried to sit but my body is hurting very much. My life is totally a waste. First , my parents left me , then the person whom I love the most after my parents left me alone in this world my uncle he was good but oneday he came home drunk and started beating me. And starting from that day he is beating me every night.  He tell me bitter words. My thoughts got interrupted by a yelling sound. I realized who is this.

Uncle: LEE YN !!! WHEN ARE U GONNA WAKE UP AND GIVE ME BREAKFAST?

Me: I-im c-coming ajushii.
Uncle: whatever!
I just sighed and went to do my morning routine. I came out from the bathroom and wore a simple dress.

As I went downstairs I saw my uncle is reading newspapers. I just went in the kitchen and started making him breakfast .

AFTER 10 MINS~~
Me:Ajushii breakfast is done.

I said looking down. He just stared at me and said.

Uncle: Ok
He went to the dining table and ate. While eating he called me.
Uncle: Yn?
Me: yes do u need anything?
Uncle: No just want to say u that be ready at 7PM. Hide ur bruises and wear a nice dress we are Going somewhere.
My eyes lighted up. Cuz it's too long that he took me out. I said
Me: Ok Ajushii.
Uncle: yes I will be leaving now.
Me : ok
With that he left. I also went to do the works.

AN POV~~

That innocent girl don't know that her  life is going to change after today.

             ~~~~TBC