Chapter 12

Yn pov~~~~

As soon as tae told me about the shopping I came in my room and took a shower. Then went in the closet and choosed a dress.

I left my hair open. I putted some perfume on me and went downstairs I saw tae was not there. I think I should wait. I sat in the couch and waited for him.
Tae pov~~~~

As soon I came to my room I went to take a quick bath.

After 20 mins~~~~

I came out by wearing my bathrobe. I went inside the closet and grab some comfortable clothes.

(An: He is looking very cute🥺♥️)

After changing into my clothes I went downstairs. As soon I came down a soft fresh smell hitted my nostrils. It's a blueberry smell. But no one use blueberry perfume in the mansion. My eyes kept searching for the source of smell. Soon my eyes sticked into a small figure sitting and waiting for me. Unknowingly a smile came in my face. Aish!!!! Day by day I'm developing feelings for her. I went to her side and sat beside her. With my softest tone I called her name.

Tae: Yn shii
She blinked her eyes and flinched a little . Gosh!!!! She's looking really cute. Then her doe eyes mat with mine. We kept staring in each other's eyes. I observed a lite pink tint on her cheeks. She looked down to avoid my eye contact. I couldn't help but smile. She said.

Yn: Can we go now?
Tae: Sure.

With that I held her hands and went towards my car. Yes, today I'm driving.

I opend the passenger door, never in my life I did this to any girl. Infact not to Jennie also. She sat insides the car. I putted my seatbelt. I was about to start the engine. But I saw, yn struggling with her seatbelt with a pout on her plummy lips. I just chuckled and said.

Tae: Let me help u
Yn: No I can do it.
Tae: you can't my dear now keep quit or else I will kiss u.

Her face turned red and she quickly nodded her head and looked away. I putted her seatbelt on her and started the engine and drove towards the best wedding dress shop in the Whole Korea.

After 20 mins~~~~

The entire drive was silent I was just stealing the glances of her. As soon we reached I parked the car in the parking area and opened the door for her . Once again I held her waist and went to the shop. As soon we enter all the staffs bowed to us as they know me very well.
The owner of the shop came and bowed to us which yn returned. Aish!!! She's gonna be the mafia king's wife and she is bowing to the mare shop owner. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. The shop owner said.

Owner: Welcome mr. Kim it's pleasure that u let ur feet in our shop. Pls tell how can u help u.
Tae: This is my fiancee so I want you to make her a beautiful woman in our wedding day. Show us the expensive collections of ur shop.