2: Math with Yotsuba

Start from the beginning

Akira: Yeah I remember her.

Uesugi: She's better at Mathematics than anything else. The second oldest, and the one who did this to you is Nino. She's best at English. And lastly is Itsuki, the youngest. Best at Science.

Akira: So they all are stronger in different subjects. That's funny isn't it.

Uesugi: More annoying an anything.

Akira: So, do they work hard, or are they just that stupid?

Miku: That wasn't very nice.

Girls: SSSHHHH!!!

Uesugi: Mmm, it depends. Miku, Ichika, and Yotsuba are mostly always willing to study in a group with me. They work as hard as they can. I'm proud of them for that.

Akira: Ok, what about the other two?

Uesugi: Nino and Itsuki both aren't crazy about the whole thing. They don't study with us but I know they study on their own, and I'm proud of them also for doing good on their strongest subjects, but it would be easier if they would work together.

Akira: Sounds like a lot. I give you props for dealing with them and studying on your own time. Holding out this long must have been hard.

Uesugi: It's been ok. Although it's barely noticeable, heck I don't think anyone would think they've done it, seeing them improve is... nice.

Akira: *sigh* Well, I said I'd help you, so that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not good at talking to people though, so getting the two girls that aren't in the study group will be up to you. I will teach those girls as much as I can cram into their heads. Heh heh, hahaha, hahhahahah, HAHAHHAA!!

Nino: What is that nerd laughing about?

Girls: SHHHHH!!!!

Uesugi: What is it?

Akira: Heh heh, you know, I might just be dumber than those girls out there. I convinced myself that it was one person the whole time, only to hear that there was five of them the whole time.

Uesugi: It happens to the best of us. Just don't worry about it ok. *gets up* Take your time. Not like they're excited to study or anything.

Akira: Ok, I think I will.

Uesugi: I'll be leaving!

Nino: GO!

Yotsuba: Hey don't push!

Ichika: If we don't we'd be caught!

Itsuki: Does it really matter?

Miku: We were pretty loud.

We hear them running away.

Uesugi: Well I'll going.

He gets up and leaves. Like I said, he's changed, but, I guess for the better. He talks different, but with more kindness. He was always like a lifeless body that moved. Now, he is a person. It was weird to hear him say he was proud of them, even the ones that aren't in the group.

I guess he really does care.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Ah, is he back? Oh the change of clothes.

Akira: You can come in.

*click*

The bath is nice though, better than I thought.

Nakano: Thank you for letting me come in here.

Akira: AHHHH A GIRL!!!

I get in a ball and bring the bubbles around my body.