The Monster's Innocent Girl

Hola amigos!!!

I know am late I took a break because my stories aren't getting enough responses
So I thought it's better to take down my stories. But I realised later I shouldn't disappoint my loyal readers who voted for my story and taken the time to give their valuable responses in my comment box.

A big hug and lots of love from my side to all my readers who constantly voted and commented on my stories

So silent readers

I would like to say is if you enjoy reading any writers work just appreciate them if not by the comment but at least by a vote. It encourages writers to give a good update. Seeing the increased views of the story but not getting enough votes takes a toll on his/her work. So I sincerely request all the silent readers just take a second to vote for any story you're reading on any platform to motivate writers.

At last, it's your choice whether to vote or not but if you're loving a story then do vote...

Thank you and sorry if you feel like I'm forcing you to do things out of your comfort zone.

Back to Update......

Enjoy guys...

Have a happy reading guys.....

Nandini's POV

Arghh my head was in pain like hell I touched my forehead which is plastered suddenly I got images of me getting hurt and how Navya's boyfriend kidnapped me. Omg Manik, my sister and my friends will be worried about me and how am going to escape from this hell. Oh god, I don't have any idea about this place. I was searching for a way to escape from this hell but suddenly I heard some noises coming out from the basement I thought someone was trapped over there I was confused about whether to help them or not and suddenly I heard Manik's voice. I was confused whether it was my imagination but again I heard his voice now I confirmed my instincts that he's there I was worried about what if they trapped him because of me tears started blurring my vision thinking about the danger he's facing because of me. I slowly walked towards the basement without getting noticed but when I opened the door I was shocked My Manik he's a mafia he's hurting that person who's happened to be my uncle's bodyguard. For the first time am scared of Manik. I've never in my wildest dreams thought about this Manik. I am no longer hearing anything of their conversation because my mind is occupied by these scary thoughts suddenly I heard a bullet shot It sacred me what if Manik got hurt by this I should be there I turned my vision to the spot and he's no more my step father's bodyguard he's no more Manik killed him. Seeing him like that a loud sob escaped from my mouth before I could run from this place he held my hand. I am hell scared now. Is he gonna hurt me? or kill me? because I knew about his secret. No, he won't do that. Oh God please help me.

POV Ends.

Manik's POV:

I still couldn't decipher that Nandini witnessed everything before she could jump to any further conclusions I should clarify her and make her understand my reasons for becoming a mafia. She was struggling in my hold which was never happened. Her eyes no longer hold the shine her face looked pale which means she's being scared of me. I know I'm messed up this time a bigger mess, I guess God, why me? Why always me?

I took her to my room and closed the door she was getting more scared now she's mumbling something I went close to her sweat beads were seen on her pale face
All she was whispering is don't harm me I won't disclose your secret please leave me.