"I'll compliment you in every bite you have." I said as She just chuckle. "You don't need to!" She protest. "I will, so you can have more strength!" I said flexing my almost non-existing muscle. "You really wouldn't stop until I say yes, right?" She asked as I nodded aggressively.

"Alright, do as you please." She said chuckling.

"Awe! You look so cute!"

"Open wide!" "Beautiful!"

"Is it good?" "Of course, I preheated it."

"I love you!" I said as She smack my arm. "Yahh! Don't joke around like that." She said pointing at me with a deadly eyes. "I wasn't joking though." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Just eat this last bite." I said, as She opens Her mouth. "That's it, you can lay down for a while before we change your clothes." I said before standing up from the couch. "Us?!" She asked. "Can you change your own clothes?" I asked.

"Well, I still feel kinda bit stiff." She said looking away. "Don't worry, I won't look." I said chuckling at Her actions. "Can you feed Hank?" She suddenly asked. "Of course, where is He anyway?" I asked scanning the apartment hoping to see Hank.

"He's somewhere in here." Chaeyoung said. "Then I'll go look for Him." I said before walking towards I don't know where, I just let my feet bring me to my destination. "Hank?" I called hoping that He will pop out of nowhere.

"Hank?" It's the second time when I heard Him bark, I looked back before kneeling for Him to run to me. "Ohh! Hankie, I miss you too!" I said as He literally jumped to me. "Let's go now, your mom said to feed you." I said picking Him up towards the living room.

"Found Him!" I announced pointing at Hank that's now chilling in my arms. "Oh! Hankiee!" Rosè whined as Hank jump off me to go to Rosè. "C'mon Hank, your mom is sick." I said before getting Him from Her.

Rosè's POV

Omg! She called me Mom of Hank! Why is my heart beating so fast? Ghadd, this girl is lowkey driving me crazy!

She even went here to take care of me! Plus, She insisted of helping me change my clothes! Will something happen tonight? Ugh! What am I even thinking? If I'm the mom, is she the dad?! Ackk! Why am I feeling this way?

Do I love Her? No Rosè, it's too early for that! But why did my heart went boom boom when She's close to me?! Like wtf!

"Hey Chaeyoung, you seemed to have a lot of revealing clothes in your closet, good thing I bought my favourite Hoddie. You can wear it, or even keep it." Jisoo suddenly said as She's now holding a black hoddie.

"Thank you." I simply said not wanting to have a eye contact with Her from shyness. "Here let me help you change." She said as She stood up right before me. "I can do it." I said looking at nothing. "Oh! C'mon don't be shy Chaeng!" She said chuckling, Ghadd to Jisoo please don't do this to me!

"Take off your shirt, I promise I won't look." She said before turning Her back at me with Her hands still holding the hoddie pointing it at me. "You won't look ok, cause if you look we will instantly forget about the bet." I said, as a part of my body is saying that I want Her to look at me, Ghadd!

"I already said it, I won't look." She said Her voice is lower than the usual, it's sending shivers down my spine. I carefully stripped my shirt before getting the hoddie from Her and hurriedly wore it. "I'm done." I simply said bafore resting my back on the couch.

"Well there's something that I have to tell you, that's why I'm also here." She said as She faces me. "What is it?" I asked. "It's about reason number 4..." She slowly said. "Ok, what's your 4th reason?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Caring." She pauses. "Well Lisa and I talked about the bet, I always ask Her what is good about me and today She answered caring, I told Her how is it related to my agenda today? And then Jennie texted Her saying, you're sick so yeah." She chuckles.

"It's a coincidence then!" I said almost laughing my ass out.

sooyaaa__

Liked by roses_are_rosie and 1,789 others

sooyaaa__ You look so beautiful even when you're sick😘

Comments:

roses_are_rosie Thank you for taking good care fo me for the whole day🥰
lalalalisa_m 👀😏
sooyaaa__ What's with the emojis?
lalalalisa_m What else did you guys do?
sooyaaa__ Don't be such a green minded Lisa, I just took care of Her!
jennierubyjane Don't ruin their time babe😂
roses_are_rosie The two of you need to stop🙄
jennierubyjane I'm older young lady!
roses_are_rosie Well Jisoo is older🙄
sooyaaa__ Right, you should call me unnie then😏
roses_are_rosie It's weird!
sooyaaa__ Ikr🤣
jennierubyjane Why don't you just call each other Babe?
roses_are_rosie The bet is not yet done and you guys don't know if I love Her or not🙂
sooyaaa__ Chaeyoung is right, let's wait till the bet it over😏

To be continued...