f o r e m a t h

hello, mate!

i hope everyone is doing well,
a little heads up before you start this book,

b l o o d w / r is the title book for the prequel (the first book) of the bloody saga series; a series that was originally started as a jenlisa fanfiction called bloodbath before it turned into a whole arse series along the way then proceeded to become an entire arse history-fiction/fanfiction 🥲 (it will still have both jenlisa x chaesoo as the main characters though, so worry not)

i made the story as realistic as it was possible to align the story with certain timelines and events that did take place in history with no intention of pertaining to certain names, characters, places, symbols, and incidents that happened in those certain timelines and/or events.

so hopefully, whoever is reading this book can completely understand that this is a work of fiction. hence names, characters, places, symbols, events, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and are solely for the story-telling purpose only. any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons—living or dead—is entirely coincidental.

with that being said and understood, i hope you can enjoy the beginning of this roller coaster of a book.

have a pleasant ride, mate xx cheers! - b o x x y