Chapter 49: A Day With Roman

Start from the beginning

Romans POV

Serra: Sooo, Wanna talk as we go there? basically I'm talking but I meant like a conversation and stuff like that. you know?

I miss her perkyness so much, God forgive me ugh I hate my self.

Me: Sure I guess, what have you been doing these past years?

I immediately regretted my question

Me: I'm sorry never mind

Serra: Oh it's okay, I should know I guess.. Well.... What happened was (tells the story) but I'm eg okay now!!!!

I feel really bad she could've died already, robbed, anything ugh.

Serra: Roman We made it kinda just a few more steps- LUNA STELLA PICCOLO ZOLLAAAAAAA!!!

What she screamed some names and I saw a dog, cat, squirrel and an owl. what?! She started running to them real fast.

Serra: come stai ragazzi? quello che hai fatto ultimamente? mi sei mancato. Oh, questo è il mio vero fratello, Reigns Romani. Yaa, ehm Roman say Hi!!

Me: Um Hi?

I did not know what she was speaking or the language or whatsoever. Then suddenly the horse came, he was ready to attack.

Me: Sera look out! The horse seems angry lets go!

Serra: No it's alright

She started going near the horse and looked into its eyes. She bowed before it, and said some stuff. The horse became calm and started liking sera and all that's stuff

Me: But how? He was all angry and poof!

Serra: It's a she by the way. Remember what Mum and Papa told us when I was 6 you were 12 remember?.

I am really sad right now. Getting the memories. She then touched my chest in the place where the heart is and looked at me.

Serra: Have Courage, And Be Kind, for we have kindness in our little fingers more than some that has in their entire body. Remember?

I just look down in grieve and showed no emotion I am a horrible human being.

Suddenly I got a call from Galina, I wanted to pick it up, I was about to until I was stopped by Sera.

She then grabbed my phone and hid it somewhere in the meadow.

I gave her a frown but all she did was put her hands in my left shoulder.

Sera: Roman, tell me, what's worth more? A phone or a life?

I guess she was right.

Me: I-I'm sorry Serra

Sera: It's alright. Now umm do you think I'm too pale?

Me: Why?

Sera: I spent my days under a bridge and somewhere there's no sunlight, even in Texas.

Me: Wait how did you get to Texas all the way from Florida?

Serra: Sillyy!!! I walk what else?

Me: oh...

Serra: So am I too pale or what?

Me: You're beautiful the way you are ...... Sis

She smiled after

Serra: I'm hungry wanna go somewhere? It's burning after this and it's gonna be real sunny... wanna eat??

Me: I don't know any restaurants here..

I admitted knowing all girls love fancy stuff, oh well. She hit me in the shoulder playfully

Serra: Youuuuu..!!! I didn't say a restaurant. Since it's near lunchtime why not I suggest we go by a shop just have a bread or stuff like that? Then we could go to the Burmingham Palace and go inside. Then after maybe we could go to a concert? NO DRINKS!!!!!

Well I didn't expect this, she's casual and cool and stuff.

Me: You don't drink?

Serra: Depends, do you know the Straight Edge Society?

Me: Yeah

Serra: You know their motto?

Me: Of course

Serra: That's me

Me: ohhh, wait why do you wanna go to the palace? And what concert?

Serra: Let's leave that as a surprise and didn't you know? About me and musice

I shook my head

Serra: Me and a friend are having a Concert later niggghhtttt!!!

She shoved her poster to me, Daangg, her concert is sold out as she show me her phone.

Serra: Oh here's your phone

Me: Where?

Suddenly she did this type of spell I don't even know and like it brought back my phone from wherever she hid it.

Serra: Here you go, Sir. It's a pleasure spending my time with you again.

Me: Same here Serra, Same here.

Serra: C'moonn!!! Let's get our food so we could go to the Palace!!