Chapter 12 - ❤️

~ Damon ~

The sound of her loud moans echoing throughout my office fills the air as I mercilessly ram myself into her. She grips onto the edges of my dark brown desk while I grab a fistful of her hair and pull on it roughly, causing another moan to escape her mouth.

After a few more thrusts, I finally reach my climax and release a groan as I cum. Our heavy breathing is the only sound we hear before I pull out and toss the condom in the trash. Amelia quickly cleans herself with some tissues before getting dressed while I pull up my pants and fix myself.

"That was fun. Let's do it again later." She tells me, still trying to even out her breathing.

Just as she's about to unlock and open my office door, I clear my throat and ask, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

She turns around to face me with confusion on her face as I sit down in my chair. After a few more seconds, realization appears and she tucks her hair behind her ear, "Oh, yeah. Hunter Jones called again to request to meet with you. He said, and I quote, tell your boss to hurry up and set a damn meeting. It's been months and he still hasn't gotten back to us."

My eyebrow arches up at her words and I lean back in my chair, responding with a cold tone, "Tell Mr. Jones he could wait another couple of months for running his damn lip. He better hope I'm in a good mood when we do meet otherwise I'll rip his fucking tongue out with my bare hand and shove it down his throat."

Amelia bites back a smirk and nods her head before unlocking and opening the door, "I'm on it, boss."

After she leaves my office, I pick up my phone and glance at the time. It's only two o'clock. Lorenzo doesn't get out of school for another hour and a half. What should I do now to pass the time?

Suddenly, my office door swings open and Vanessa walks in with Charlotte following behind her. Charlotte shuts the door with her foot before they both sit down on the chairs placed in front of my desk.

"Do you smell that?" Vanessa asks as she looks around the room and sniffs the air.

Charlotte also sniffs the air with confusion shown on her face, "Smell what?"

"It smells like..." Vanessa trails off before slowly looking over at me with a blank face. "A whore."

I tilt my head at her in silence instead of saying anything. Charlotte snorts and leans back in the chair while placing her feet on top of my desk, "Oh, you mean redhead. She's actually sort of hot. I'd totally bang her."

I roll my eyes at them and ask, "What do you both want besides annoying me?"

"Do we need a reason to come and see you, my dear cousin?" Charlotte questions me, her eyes narrowing into slits.

"You either come to me when you want something or just to get on my nerves but since you're with V, I'm assuming it's business-related." I tell her, causing her to let out a gasp.

She places a hand over her heart and looks at me with a hurt expression, "Is it a crime to just want to spend some innocent bonding time with my cousin?"

"There's absolutely nothing innocent about anything that involves you." I respond and she starts chuckling.

"I'm not going to deny that but on a serious note, I bumped into Nessa outside so I decided to walk with her here. I don't need anything from you... this time." She adds, giving me a look I know all too well. I nod my head at her and she stands up from the chair while stretching her arms above her head. "I guess I'll see you two later then."