01

Author's POV

" Jungkookie! Do I look pretty?" Jimin said, showing his dress off to Jungkook, who was sitting in the cafeteria with his group of friends , sipping his banana milk .

Jungkook rolled his eyes . Ugh ! That fucking irritating voice again.! He thought , internally rolling his eyes .

Jungkook's friends, as in , Yugyeom and Bambam started laughing. " Lol . Jimin, do you even know how to look pretty? You look like a fag- oh sorry, wait ! You are a fag ." Bambam said , laughing, and Yugeom joined in , laughing and giving Bambam a high five , meaning he agrees with him .

Jimin ignored them . He knew that they don't like him clinging to Jungkook, but did he care ? Ofcourse not !

He encircled his arms around Jungkook's neck from the behind . " Kookie ! Please, do I look pretty? Pretty enough for you ?" Jimin said, as Jungkook was doing his best to push Jimin off him . He felt disgusting to him .

But before he could stand up , to throw Jimin off him roughly, a hand came and roughly pulled Jimin off Jungkook and threw him on the ground. Jimin fell on the floor on his ass , his palms getting cut , blood oozing out of it .

Jimin looked up from the ground , and there was standing Jungkook laughing at him , and the school's most beautiful girl- Lalisa , with her three friends , Rosè, Jisoo and Jennie , behind her , laughing as well .

" Listen here hoe , you better stay away from my Jungkook. He's mine, got it ? And I can see , you always cling to him . What made you think that Jungkook will like a gay fag like you ? Aw ! Are you crying now ? Well , that's all you'll be doing if you don't keep your distance from my Jungk—"

" Oh really bitch? Guess what ? I know Karate . If you don't leave my brother alone, I'll beat the leaving crap out of you and make sure you don't see the daylight tomorrow. " Another voice intruded , as they all looked back .

Park Y/n . Jimin's younger sister. Well , let's just say , she was absolutely the opposite of her brother. She was scary and buff . She had the capability of putting your idiotic ass in the right place if you mess with her or her brother. And with her , was Taehyung, Jimin's best friend, his soulmate and also the boy who has been secretly crushing over his own bestfriend since day one .

Taehyung helped Jimin up as Y/n stepped forward , now standing in front of Lisa and Jungkook,  her intimidating aura scaring almost all of them .

" You , Lisu, Lisa or whatever you are , you might be the prettiest girl in this school , but , my one punch straight on your nose can deform it really badly . And what did you call my brother? A fag ? I think you should say that standing in front of the mirror ." She said , as Lisa gasped. She gritted her teeth , as she opened her stinky mouth to bark something out , but Y/n moved on .

" And you , Junglook- no , wait , Junckook- Aish , Jimin ah , what's his name ?" She looked back , but her brother was too engrossed in crying in Taehyung's arms .

" It's Jungkook. " Jungkook said , as Y/n looked at him impressed. " Aha ! Yes Jungkook! At least I got the first three letters okay . Anyways, who the fuck do you think you are ? Duke of Venice? Just because you've got handsome looks , you think you bought our heads ? Listen up , if you treat my brother badly anytime , you and your group of donkeys , I'll make sure to beat all of you up so badly , that you won't be able to show that bunny face of your anywhere. " She threatened, as Jungkook stared at her for some moments and then started laughing.

" Haha . Y-You .. haha . You will beat me , Jeon Jungkook up ? Listen Y/n! Your brother, Jimin is clingy to me . I am not the one to stick to him . I mean, have you seem him ? He's so fat , so ugly, and moreover he's so chubby ! Lol . Looks like an ugly pig. Hahaha !" Jungkook laughed, as all of them did too , accompanying him .