CH 1: Who Is She?

Miss Bustier ran outside to see what was happening. Everyone in the class followed her lead too.

"A black panther?" Miss Bustier was shocked. "Animan?" we were shocked too.

"Follow me, everyone. An Akuma has attacked!" Miss Bustier brought us to the boiler room, it was the safest place that we can find in our school.

"Wait, where is Marinette?" Mylene asked. "She... hasn't come! We all know how Marinette is. Speaking of which, where are Chloe and Sabrina?" Alya answered Mylene's question.

"I'm pretty sure they were at the zoo before they went to school. Probably for our Science project with Miss Mendeliev," Rose said.

"Oh, no. Anything could possibly happen to them!" Miss Bustier started to feel worried. That is what makes her the best teacher ever, she will always love her students no matter how they act, including Chloe.

"What about Adrien?" Nino asked.

"He is safe. Don't worry, stay calm. Ladybug and I will save the day for the second time today," Cat Noir popped up out of nowhere.

"Cat Noir, I was looking for you! Quick, we have to recall our strategy," Ladybug found us in the boiler room. I wondered how she knew we were in that room. There is a lot of other classes but she picked the correct room.

"Looking for me? Try to look for me inside your heart, M'Lady," Cat Noir was being himself as usual. His personality actually makes our comic book a lot more interesting.

"Urgh, not now, Kitty. We have some serious work to do," Ladybug reminded him.

"Sorry, M'Lady," Cat Noir apologised. They then left us using their yo-yo and staff.

"It's okay, class. Stay calm, we are safe in here," Miss Bustier comforted us when she saw how terrified Mylene was. Luckily, Ivan was there for her.

I didn't know what to do throughout the whole waiting period. At least I had my sketchbook and a pencil, everything should be fine.

"You're still drawing people with skinny suits, huh?" Alix asked when she saw a ton of Ladybug's pictures I drew. She could be pretty annoying, but she is the only close friend I have in class.

"What do you expect me to draw, then?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Maybe some animals? That black panther should be cool," she casually answered.

I was only shaking my head and ignored her, continuing to draw Ladybug and Cat Noir. Not to mention Mightillustrator and de-akumatised Reverser. 

"Hey, did you know my idol is coming to Paris? They are planning for a movie with Thomas Astruc! He will re-animate their comics into an animation!" I told Alix.

"Oh, that Sapphire mysterious person? So, you're telling me that you're going to spend your money on both comic books and movies for your own birthday presents?" Alix guesses.

"Exactly," I winked, I could see the disgusted face of hers.

"Everyone, move! Get out of the school's building!" Ladybug came again and immediately asked us to get out of the building. We could do nothing but followed the leader's instructions.

"Be careful, everyone. Always stick in two!" Miss Bustier made sure we're all safe while running away from school.

I started panicking and quickly brought my book with me. Miss Bustier asked us to stick in two so I was with Alix when we were asked to run away.

"Where should we go?" I asked in a high tone since the current situation was really loud with screams from every single angle in school.

"I don't know! I didn't come to school for this to happen!" Alix said.