Knockout x autobot sparkling reader

🅺🅽🅾︎🅲🅺🅾︎🆄🆃'🆂 🅿︎🅾︎🆅

I was fixing up a vehicon when my com went off " KNOCKOUT GET TO THE BRIDGE NOW

I jumped " yes lord Megatron" I quickly finished the vehicon and sent him on his way and headed to the bridge. When I got there Megatron was talking to soundwave " my lord"

I then bowed in front of him " stand knockout' i have a job for you' there is an escape pod coming down through the atmosphere right now and I want you to check if its Autobot or deception" " my lord what if it is an Autobot "

I said " well you then KILL them' you understand " yes my lord " Megatron then dismissed me and soundwave opened a groundbridgeand I walked through.

Once on the other side, I saw the escape pod coming down in flames it soon crashed with a boom and stalked over. The escape pod was small only being able to fit a minicon or sparkling. After the escape pod cooled down I went over and opened the hatch inside. Inside was the most gorgeous femme sparkling ever it was almost a beautiful as me it had cute little audio receptors shaped like cat ears and was blue and black with purple highlights she was gorgeous and she was mine now I was keeping her for a Decepticon.

🆈🅾︎🆄🆁 🅿︎🅾︎🆅

Gah!!! You agreed with the shiny decepticon at least he would feed you