"I see the way you two look at each other lovely, I may be young but I'm not silly."

The 17-year-old girl stopped and knelt down to be as tall as the Narnian Queen. "You are a very smart girl with a huge heart, never let anyone tell you otherwise Lucy" she said smiling, giving her a kiss on the forehead. The other hugged her careness. 

"Well, I may leave now. On the way, I'll find something to heal your hand" she said releasing from the hug and laughing at Lucy and the two boys. "It was a pleasure to meet you, your highness" saying goodbye courting each other with a light giggle.

Thea walked away with a sweet smile on her face. She would strip off her robes in a hidden corner of Mount Aslan and wash carefully. Thoughts filled her head, the fact if her friendship with Caspian could develop into something more, the appearance of Jadis, and Thea still felt as if she'd been in a dream with the Narnians back.

However, she knew that Miraz's army was advancing, and Thea was afraid. She had to admit, but the strong fire in her heart, that  made her positive that the Narnians would come victorious in the end and fight longside them with bravery.

When Thea was ready, she went to get some cloth and water to treat Caspian's hand.

Climbing the parts above the entrance to Mount Aslan, Thea could hear voices coming from outside. Waiting leaning against the stone wall listening to the conversation after seeing it's Caspian and Dr. Cornelius

"I've failed you" murmured the Telmarian prince.

"Everything I told you, everything I didn't it was only because I believe in you." said the wise old man looking at the horizon. "You have a chance to become the noblest contradiction in history. The telmarine who saved Narnia." 

"You know, he's right." said Thea, making herself present with a smile on her face, and they both turned back at the sudden voice. "You can save us all, save Narnia. And he's not the only one who believes in you..." walking to best friend putting a hand on his shoulder. "I believe in you too" she kissed him at the temple, he looked at her from where he was sitting beaming.

"I will leave you be" giving his place to the young woman with a knowing look, and she whispered a 'thank you' to the professor.

Thea sat wetting the cloth in the water to wipe Caspian's hand, which was now in Thea's hand in her lap; the two remained silent, only Caspian's shuddering noises as the cloth made contact with the bruise on his palm.

 Looking out at the horizon and scanning the forest, Thea wondered if it would be a good idea to confess her feelings for Caspian. Thea knew he might not feel the same, but her head just said

'It's now or never Thea'

Therefore, she did it.

"Caspian?" she asked nervously.

The seventeen year old looked at his loved one "What is it Thea? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, well maybe uh...Do you remember me telling you about something I wanted to tell you in the day you ran away?" she asked pausing, stumbling nervously without looking at the boy, and playing with her hands in her lap.

"Yes, you said you've something meaning to tell me"

"Do you think our friendship could be something more? Evolve into passion or love?" she asked bluntly looking at Caspian, heart rate increases and her sweaty hands.

He just stares at her, saying nothing with his mouth open. So she kept talking.

"I'm attracted to you, my smile is always bigger everytime we're together, my heart beats faster with your presence. I feel comfortable and save when I'm with you as if my at home. And I want you to take me in your arms and your bed and tell all of the things you can never tell anyone else. Be your favorite person in the whole world. I want so many things, I want to be worthy to your time, I want to feel your skin flaming against mine. I want you to want me so badly and to the feelings to never go away. Even if we're not together, even if you love someone else. I want you to want me. And I want every part of you. Your flaws. Your nobility. Your touch. And I want to be—" she said everything she felt smiling imagining it all.