"Hey. Caspian look at me, focus on me not her" Thea looks at him desperately, with every step the prince takes. Trying to make him leave that charm, and to wake him up, it had to be with everything she had, the little love she felt for, her bravery and strength.

"Come on Caspian, look at me" at the same time Peter pushes them out of the sorceress's circle and vision. The two ended up falling to the ground with the clash.

"Get away from him" he said looking at the witch wielding the sword.

"Peter, dear I missed you" smiling, she greeted the king, who was staring at her with fury.

"Just one drop. You know, you can't do this alone" reaching out to the blonde Narnian, making him change his expression to understanding and accomplishment, he lowered his sword, now attracted too.

Seeing the young king lower his guards, Theodora saw Edmund across the room walking towards the statues, she soon took the sword from Caspian, who still is lying down seemed confused by what had happened, going to meet Edmund.

When arriving behind the ice portal calmly the two looked at each other, changing to the portal and again facing each other, nodding. Simultaneously the two stuck their swords in the ice wall, the ice sounded a simple crack, making everyone look curious seeing two blades cross the wall Jadis' smile disappeared. The entire wall built of ice crumbled to pieces.

The presence of Edmund and Thea would soon appear behind. Keeping the sword Edmund watched everyone, especially Peter who watched him in surprise.

"I know" said the black-haired boy. "You've got it sorted." retreating looking at Thea nodding and with a slight smile of thank, she returned the gesture.

Thea soon turned to the rest, making eye contact with the Prince Regent, walking over to him, who was still surprised and shocked, putting her hand in his face and caressing his cheek with her finger. "You alright?" asked preoccupied, he just nodded putting your hand on top of hers "It has passed my prince"

A hot fluid felt on the lady's hand dripping down the floor, taking Caspian's hand to see that it was bleeding "Better if I take care of you hand" said kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you all well, your majesties?" worried about the others who witnessed the scene, and the little girl she had seen in the entrance looked at her in surprise or perhaps admiration.

"I think we are all fine Thea, thank you. Just a little disturbed." said the king still surprised, looking at the location of the ancient wall of ice, turning to his sister to see if he was all right.

"I don't think we've been introduced yet." walking up to her helping her to her feet with a smile on her face and a relaxed, confident expression. "I am Theodora, well Lady Theodora Minelli III in full title, Queen Lucy. Bur you can call Thea, Your Magesty." she said getting embarrassed to be in the queen's presence.

 "Just call me Lucy, we are now friends and allies." with a peaceful yet perturbed expression. "You're really pretty"

Thea's cheeks reddened and the others giggled at the young queen's attitude, leaving the room. "Thank you Lucy"

The way through the cave was made in silence, the noise of the metal of the weapons being worked and the voices of the Narnians talking could be heard. Thea and Lucy were following the boys.

"Lady Thea" whispered Queen Lucy, attracting the eldest's attention.

"Yes Lucy" replied in a whisper also looking at the smaller one.

"You know, Caspian has been smiling more genuinely since you arrived." informed innocently with a big sly smile.

"He has?" she teased quietly looking at the queen, and then looked at her best friend, who was already looking at her with a huge smile and an arched eyebrow making her look down with her cheeks flushed.